What's your favorite gun?

11XHooah

I know this thread is about guns, but I can't resist puting the picture of my favourite plane: A-10 Thunderbolt ( talking about guns - 20mm gun with depleted urianum shells that cuts through any tank like butter)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2884761.stm :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I know this thread is about guns, but I can't resist puting the picture of my favourite plane: A-10 Thunderbolt ( talking about guns - 20mm gun with depleted urianum shells that cuts through any tank like butter)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2884761.stm :lol:

Yeah you're right about that.........uranium ammo can have deadly consequences afterwards :x:ermm:

You know what, I think we can have vehicles in here as well. Just talk about the weapons on board it like Hildegard did.

Here is the M1A2 Abrams:

m1a2-big.jpg

The main armament is the 120mm M256 smoothbore gun. The 120mm gun fires the M8300 HEAT-MP-T and the M829 APFSDS-T which includes a depleted uranium penetrator.

Don't want to mess with this baby ;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

So we can post tanks too? ..you're asking for it buddy

TAM35216.jpg

PanzerVI_Tiger_2.jpg

tigers-spzrabt502-1944.jpg

Panzerkampfwagen VI "Tiger" (various ausf

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wanna talk about big WW2 german tanks then this is the one:

400px-Panzer_Maus.jpg

For all of you that don't know this is a Porsche (I'm not kidding).

Data and Specifications

Weight

about 188 metric tons, 207 short tons (late war versions)

Dimensions (V2)

Length:10.09 m

Width:3.67 m

Height:3.63 m

Speed: 13 Km/h on road

Range: roughly 160 km On roads, 62 km off road.

Armament of Krupp turret for the V2 Prototype

128 mm KwK44 L/55, with co-axial 75mm KwK 44 L/36.5

7.62 machine gun(s)

Alternate main gun armaments (not tested)

15cm KwK44

17cm KwK44

Engines

MB509 (gasoline), tested in V1 and V2

MB517 (diesel, tested in V2 prototype

Crew: 5-6

Ground Pressure

140 kPa (20 psi)

Production

1 complete (V2), 1 complete but with dummy turret (V1)

9 total at various levels of completion. (at Essen and Kummersdorf)

Armor (V2)

Front lower hull (Glacis plate approximately 200 mm (8 in), sloped at 35 degrees to the vertical.

Side hull: 180 mm (7 in) thick,

Rear hull: 160 mm (6.3 in) thick.

Turret front: 240 mm (9.5 in) thick

Turret sides: 200 mm (8 in)

Turret roof: 60mm (2.3 in)

But the superheavy PzKpfw VII "L

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sherman-Jumbo.jpg

The Jumbo Sherman. Armed with a 75mm gun.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Now now...

js3.jpg

The IS3

1944-46

Production:2.311 units

Heavy tank

Weight: 46-49 tons

Length: 9,96/6,75 m

Width: 3,2 m

Height: 2,93 m

Armour: 60-230 mm

Gun: 122 mm

Engine: 12/520 hps

Speed: 40 km/h

Crew: 4

Range: 150 km

Now this is a tank :cool:

Nothing can stand up to my valiant steed! NOTHING!

st-george-kitten.jpg

We have been beaten ^_^

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Here's a future tank design. But they haven't provided any specs as of yet:

Expeditionary_Tank.jpg

They call it the Expeditionary Tank.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

'Wheelie=win thread.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Speaking of SUV's....this is my favourite, you don't have to stop at the next restaurant for the can:

suv%5B1%5D.jpg

:devil:

No stopping at high quality restuarants like Ihop, McDonalds, KFC, or MCDONALDS!

This calls for extreme measures for you have failed as a friend...

rommel-mcdonald.jpg

P.S. Kast, it is seriously lacking...in the defense department...and as an offensive weapon, that is a bad trait to own....

No stopping at high quality restuarants like Ihop, McDonalds, KFC, or MCDONALDS!

This calls for extreme measures for you have failed as a friend...

rommel-mcdonald.jpg

P.S. Kast, it is seriously lacking...in the defense department...and as an offensive weapon, that is a bad trait to own....

Yeah McDonalds for everyone........liberate iraq and give the poor iraqis what they need most:

iraq_mcdonalds_jpg.jpg

:devil: