"What KotOR Character Are You?" Quiz

darth spock

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it's now "Let's try and stay as far away as possible from the original topic."

Though Lord Satasn kind of ruined THAT plan by answering the actual question a couple of posts up.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You wanna stay off topic, O.K. .......let's see:

Southern Baptists End Disney Boycott

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Southern Baptists ended an eight-year boycott of the Walt Disney Co. for violating "moral righteousness and traditional family values" in a vote on the final day of the faith's annual convention Wednesday.

I don't about you, but these things really tend to make my life more happier when I know that little Baptist kids in Nashville can now freely go to Disneyland without fearing their parents would find out.

I'm so happy now about this that I decided I would go out with my friends, get drunk and celebrate this jouice occasion, then after doing God knows what while drunk, after vomiting in some alley,come home around six in the morning and hit the bed. Then wake up about 8 hours later dehydrated with a hang over, knocking down furniture and yelling through the house: WAAATEER..... Then after drinking 15 gallons of water, again hit the bed and sleep for 5 more hours, wake up again still fealing the affects of last night, going through the fridge looking for something that is eatable, crashing on the couch, turning on the TV - watching the series on CNN called: 24/7 Suicide Alli......while hearing how the neighbour from downstairs is yelling at his 80 year old mother how he's going to kill her for the 507th time, going out to the balcony to breath in some fresh air and get a grip on myself, watching the smoke rise in the distance from a forest fire, probably set by some guy with PTSP, looking at 10 million $ yachts down in the harbour while just a few feet near by some poor guy is searching the garbage for food - yeah, I have quite a view from my balcony.

Just another day in life.........

So, what did you all get for christmas?

I've... forgotten.

Can anyone help me? Now what did I really get for christmas, guys?

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin