"What KotOR Character Are You?" Quiz

darth spock

I'm somewhat perturbed at the fact that Baley seems to be interested in talking about Atton. :shifty:"

Sure, Launch, you can come, but you have to make sure you remain a Carth fangirl... Otherwise I'd really be confused. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'm somewhat perturbed at the fact that Baley seems to be interested in talking about Atton. :shifty:"

It's Kry Baley. If you knew him, you'd understand. Not that I'd recommend getting to know him, though. That is, unless you're some sort of hardcore yet utterly geeky masochist extraordinaire. ;)

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

P.S. Are you saying that you know Baley, Lord Tingeling?  :blink:

Just as the path to knowledge starts with admitting ignorance, the path to desiring ignorance starts with too much knowledge.

Let's just say I know enough to know that I don't want to know more.

Isn't that right, eh, "Kry Baley/baby"? :wub:

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

We want answers. Baley?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That seems to be the consensus. I doubt though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I figured I'd specify that, as most guys around here don't seem to get my sense of humour.

You have a sense of humour?

Yeah, I know... What is THAT about? :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I figured I'd specify that, as most guys around here don't seem to get my sense of humour.

You have a sense of humour?

Yeah, I know... What is THAT about? :blink:

you should post a disclaimer then, like McDonalds had to with their coffee; y'know, something like:

"These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage."

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Done.

*points at signature*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

This thread makes baby jesus cry.

P.S. Like your sig. Silver... very cool... I'm a fan of disclaimers and a keen user of them myself  :)

Yeah, I totally didn't rip that off from metadigital by copying and pasting what he wrote... :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Who is this Tink person!?!

I am He who watches the forums.

I am He who never sleeps.

I am the Beginning and the End.

I am the last thing you'll see before logging off from these forums and doing something sensible instead of squatting it away online like some other hapless loser. :)

You are "he", yet in your sig is a quote that would imply you are a woman.

"-1 STR/+1 CHA"

I had that on my MSN name a couple days ago. That's from a girl's shirt you can buy online. (And which I will likely be acquiring over the next little while.) :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------