"What KotOR Character Are You?" Quiz

darth spock

This thread is SO getting shut down.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You are "he", yet in your sig is a quote that would imply you are a woman.

"-1 STR/+1 CHA"

Maybe he is a girlie-man? :) but he is Swede, correct?

..anyway, swedish D&D doesnt have any stat differencies between genders.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"-1 STR/+1 CHA"

I had that on my MSN name a couple days ago. That's from a girl's shirt you can buy online. (And which I will likely be acquiring over the next little while.) :)

What on earth are you on about, woman? This is the 21th century, after all. Ever heard of Prestige Class: Geek?

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Who is this Tink person!?!

I am He who watches the forums.

I am He who never sleeps.

I am the Beginning and the End.

I am the last thing you'll see before logging off from these forums and doing something sensible instead of squatting it away online like some other hapless loser. :shifty:

Mine is the last voice you will ever hear.

Don't be alarmed.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This thread is SO getting shut down.

Yes. Talking about off-topic things in an off-topic forum. What horrible, horrible people we are.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

"-1 STR/+1 CHA"

I had that on my MSN name a couple days ago. That's from a girl's shirt you can buy online. (And which I will likely be acquiring over the next little while.) :shifty:

What on earth are you on about, woman? This is the 21th century, after all. Ever heard of Prestige Class: Geek?

+1 Cha for a geek? That would be a class bonus for other geeks, no doubt; you'd have to add -5 class penalty to jocks, too ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We need a LT's here!

Of course we do. Every forum needs one, after all.

Geeks would be more like

-5 str

-5 phys

-5 int

-5 wis

-10 cha

class skill "Trivial knowledge" +20

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

- 1 str/+cha, yes i get the idea of this applying to women (even though its not accurate :shifty:) But to geeks? Surely they lack charisma!

EDIT: dammit! didnt see the other post.

It doesn't really matter, anyway. God gave me a bad roll.

Geeks would be more like

-5 str

-5 phys

-5 int

-5 wis

-10 cha

class skill "Trivial knowledge" +20

Don't make me roll initiative!

Yes. Talking about off-topic things in an off-topic forum. What horrible, horrible people we are.

Well, I wasn't complaining... I was merely stating. It's not like it hasn't happened before!

This is a lot more fun than talking about which KOTOR characters we are, anyway.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What in the nine hells is the topic here, anyway?