KOTOR movie

A big time film for KOTOR would NEVER EVER work. First off, why GL make it? (and there ain't any others who can and I don't care about Speilberg) secondly, you wouldn't like because it wouldn't live up to the game. I can only see this as being made by some fans.

Just make it a CG movie and have all the voice actors play there parts.

Dude CG is ruining movies, there isn't talent involved in making movies anymore its all about a bunch of losers *^&%ing around on a computer now. I hate to say it but I see better movies at small time film festivals now then I see at the movie theatres like Silver City.

As much as I would like a KotOR Movie, it wouldn't work out because of the following reasons:

1. No matter what you choose for Revan's or The Exile's Gender/Alligment, there will be alot of peaple who will be annoyed and possibly angry at the decision.

2. As someone said before, it wouldn't live upto the game, and it would leave alot of fans dissapointed.

I just don't think it would work.

sidious you avatar scares me. And i don't think this would work at all.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You'd probably get more sales from a female Revan. You have the feminists who want to see a powerful female in a leading role and have the guys drool over the hot chick with a lightsaber...or TWO hot chicks with lightsabers.

Your're right, of course, but that would drain all seriousness from the film, and totally ruin it.

and yet he has a nda reguarding ep's 7 8 and 9

It won't be made. What would it be about anyway? All the Sith are dead, there is balance to the Force and the Jedi and the Republic are all recovering. The worst that could happen would be another Sith. That would be too much repetition for the movies.

You'd probably get more sales from a female Revan. You have the feminists who want to see a powerful female in a leading role and have the guys drool over the hot chick with a lightsaber...or TWO hot chicks with lightsabers.

Your're right, of course, but that would drain all seriousness from the film, and totally ruin it.

... in your completely ignorant and ignorable opinion.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well I certainly wouldn't mind a movie, or some sort of TV series of it.

It would problably never happen, but we can always dream/ make fan-films of it can't we?

Well, you can, because I can't.

P.S. I think a male Revan would work better than a female one. yes, I'm problably beiased, but that's just my opinion.

Well I certainly wouldn't mind a movie, or some sort of TV series of it.

P.S. I think a male Revan would work better than a female one. yes, I'm probably biased, but that's just my opinion.

Im thinking something along the lines of the clone wars cartoons, but i dont think that would work for KotOR, would be cool though :blink: .

A female Revan would definatly appeal to everyone more i reckon too, and if the non-feminist girls aren't satisfied, theres always Carth!! :D :lol:"

EDIT: Or Atton. :blink:

Mmmm... Carth... *fangirl drool*

:blink:

SOME MINUTES OF DROOLING LATER

Oh... where was I?... Hee hee... Yes, I reckon a LSF Revan and DSM Exile would make for a more interesting story than any other variation, but thats just my humble opinion... :blink:

Alas, it is also my humble opinion that despite a KOTOR movie being a cool idea, it just wouldnt practically work out...

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]