Official Playstation 3 pictures

I don't think there is any doubt that I will buy a PS3. I have played all three Metal Gear Solid games, and I am not stopping now!! :( I will probably buy the black. The white ones get so dirty after some time :ph34r:

To be honest, I expected as much. I mean it would probably be that much JUST for a Blu-Ray player. But one that can connect to the internet, and play games like the ones showcased... I'd almost gladly pay that much.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Funny, none of the screenshots of the PS3 games are actual Ingame footage or something similiar... It hasnt impressed me yet. More impressed with Xbox 360

They're all using the in game engine, but not actual game footage. None of it is pre-rendered, its all real-time.

Apparently incorrect.

According to Epic Megagames' Mark Rein:

In addition to the Sony demos being shown by Phil Harrison, the Epic and EA presentations were the only third party portions actually running on the PS3 in real-time. But most of those movies, which I probably watched 3 or 4 during rehearsals for the event, look very achievable and some were probably rendered on the actual box but in non-real-time.

Funny, none of the screenshots of the PS3 games are actual Ingame footage or something similiar... It hasnt impressed me yet. More impressed with Xbox 360

They're all using the in game engine, but not actual game footage. None of it is pre-rendered, its all real-time.

Apparently incorrect.

According to Epic Megagames' Mark Rein:

In addition to the Sony demos being shown by Phil Harrison, the Epic and EA presentations were the only third party portions actually running on the PS3 in real-time. But most of those movies, which I probably watched 3 or 4 during rehearsals for the event, look very achievable and some were probably rendered on the actual box but in non-real-time.

Yeah, I read that sometime after I posted. Apparently the footage for Killing Day was also in game. It looks pretty impressive too.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Although is pretty good and many Chinese player buy it,but I still hate it and it garbage game.

Huh? You're talking about what now?

Devastatorsig.jpg

Fingerman is saying the Sony consoles are pretty good.

He says many Chinese gamers buy them.

Fingerman however hates them because he is of the opinion that the games on them are garbage.

Did I translate your thoughts correctly Fingerman?

Fingerman is saying the Sony consoles are pretty good. 

He says many Chinese gamers buy them. 

Fingerman however hates them because he is of the opinion that the games on them are garbage.

Did I translate your thoughts correctly Fingerman?

Ahh, that makes more sense. Living in Vancouver I can usually understand broken chinese english since half the population here is chinese, but seeing it typed is a whole different animal.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Makes me curious as to what Finger of Death considers a good game. I mean there are a few gems in the PS library, surely he has to admit that.

Of course, not owning one myself, I can't really say, but games like Soul Calibur2, Burnout 3, God of War, Prince of Persia and Metal Gear Solid 3 are deserving of some praise. I've played some at a friend's place and they were jolly fun.

Maybe not enough good games to warrant a purchase however?