Attack of the Nerds

Drakron

Some say its one of the most difficult languages in the world but I dont believe that, as Sweden is just like everywhere else, so is our langauge like any other language.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Doesn't matter anyway: you'll all be speaking English soon. :blink:"

Never. >_<

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Doesn't matter anyway: you'll all be speaking English soon.

You mean Romanian >_<

More likely Chinese. More Chinese speak English as a second language than there are native English speakers! (And this is before they invade the world.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sweet Jesus some of this had me crying with laughter. I bet it was the French accent that made it seem just plain outrageous.

My favorite part was when the fantasy guy arrived to challenge the star wars kids or something, "look, a geek from another dimension". :D

However, fun parts aside, I did think some of it was crossing the line. Despite the funny french accent, as Ros says; it's only because these people are so peaceful in nature that anyone would dare do it. I'd like to see someone try this outside a football stadium before a match when all the hyped holies are there here in Denmark, or better yet, the UK, oh boy! :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

as Sweden is just like everywhere else, so is our langauge like any other language.

Russell.jpg

"A flawless syllogism, if there was ever one"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well it caused a big outrage in Ottawa and many MPs demanded that they apologize and such, and many newspaper columnists freaked out about it. The thing was all the MPs and columnists were from ontario and western Canada.

But yeah, they demanded that he apologize, so on the next one in New York, Conan did this big apology thing where he had a french translator. And the translator was translating his apology as "I have a small ****. My head is enormous" etc.

Oh yeah... now that you mention it, that does ring a bell. Frankly, I find that the whole apology thing makes us look even worse (and by "us", I mean French Canadians). Nobody cared! The English people laughed because it poked fun at French people, the French people laughed because they're able to laugh at themselves. (the only ones who may not have laughed are the ones who speak no English... but then, why would they have been watching Conan if they didn't speak English?) People in this country seriously need to grow a sense of humour and to stop bickering over matters as trivial as language. (And that is my P.S.A. to the Quebec language police, which fines stores if the French writing on their signs isn't printed in a larger font than the English writing)

What garbage (sorry North Americans: What trash) politicians talk about in an effort to not talk about important issues. Sheesh.
You're telling me! (and we still say "what garbage"... at least we do here in Canada :shifty:)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

as Sweden is just like everywhere else, so is our langauge like any other language.

Russell.jpg

"A flawless syllogism, if there was ever one"

Plato.jpg

"Doubtful, for I see only one premise present.

Perhaps it can be termed monosyllogism for it

is undeniably logical where it draws its

conculsion from a single premise in which a

second is also contained or implied."

36_2_46v.gif

OMG..I haven't laughed so much in a long time :ermm:

So will we see another one for ROTS?

Well when he's right ... he's right :D

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

And my aim is better than a Romanian policeman's ^_^...they don't seem to have any guns but still... 8)

British policeman to an escaping suspect: "Halt!"

Suspect keeps running.

"Halt! Halt, Isay, or I'll say halt again!"

Man having just been assaulted running towards swedish police for help:

-Oh god, help me! I think Ive been stabbed.

Police:

-WTF?! Halt!!

Man still running:

-It hurts, help!

Police:

-Suit yourself! *shoots man between eyes at point blank range with their new hollow-point ammunition*

Man:

-Gh...

Police radioing in:

-Just stopped a nutter, came straight at me. Must have been a bloody junkie. Armed? *looks around on the ground* yeah, he had some sharp pebbles.

Well - it seems that the nerds have overrun this thread - any chance of getting back on-topic - or is this a lost cause?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Um...there really is almost nothing left to discuss...

...until ROTS debuts and we see other nerds 8)

Well I liked it..especially when the nerds from other dimensions came ...great parts...and the wedding...my god they still wore masks...

Ill bring my hunting rifle to the theatre on thursday so I can put some of them out of their misery should there be need.

-Please dont kill me! Im not a Starw Wars nerd! I like Harry potter too!

-You like WHAT?!

-Harry.. potter?

*BLAM!*