• Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

Believe me, that's nothing. ;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A giant d1ldo (w00t) ?

That has to be the strangest anime I've heard of :ph34r:

Actually all characters not crucial to the plot(whatever that might be) are shaped like giant d1ldos. No arms or anything that might damage the illusion of giant d1ldo. Scenes with lot

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

"Do You Like Horny Bunnies?"

(w00t)  Dang it Baley....

You're not old enough to play games [interactive stories actually] like "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?" or "Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2"  <_<

:thumbsup::p:)

Yeah...well I've played them with my eyes closed...yes that's it :)

That is the name of a game? You guys are scaring me more each day ...

... I am not sure whether I should be more worried about the people men boys who wrote the game or you lot for playing it.

Dispite what the name says, there are no bunnies in the game...

It's quite fun... lot-o-laughs. :D

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

That is the name of a game? You guys are scaring me more each day ...

... I am not sure whether I should be more worried about the people men boys who wrote the game or you lot for playing it.

Yeah..no furries :ph34r:

They're all female looking :D

Nice games...happy times :)

Not that I saw them of course...I had my eyes closed..cause I'm too young :thumbsup:

@Kaftan - omfg that picture of Nimoy and your narration cracked me up.

Re: HP haters - I fall into that group. I have no logical reason for it, either. I hated HP when the fad started and I still hate HP

Re: The actual poll - if i could vote for all of them, I would, despite being a rather large classic and TNG trek fan. It's not so much a specific category I dislike as the costume-wearing, 'don't you dare besmirch Tolkein's name' forum-sniping, placard-waving, intolerant ego-fanaticism fans that I can't stand, vs. 'just love the show, man' type fans. :D

I really liked Will Wheatons clash with SW geeks lining up at the WRONG theater, who refused to move to the RIGHT theater on some kind of strange principle...lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Did anyone see that episode of South Park where they 'played like' Lord of the Rings. Pretty funny. They even met some kids playing Harry Potter (as in pretending to be the characters from the books/films), and of course immidiately branded them gay. And there was a hilarious mix-up when Stan's dad had rented two films, LotR for the kids, and pr0n (yeah, I hate that spelling too) for the wife and himself.

Ah, good times.

I love this place >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds