1. 1. The most pathetic group of nerds are:

• Trekkers
    • Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

Still better than to sink with the wreck. They retain at least some touch with reality.

Besides, true fans are only as their interests are concerned, not those who don't know how to live without.

@musopticon: Feigning taste for the rotten fruits of Lucas' tired mind is posing.

Obviously it the LOTR nerds. The harry potter nerds are mere children who are reading their first fantasy book. The LOTR nerds are nerd SNOBS, that have read other things and consider that mildly lame book a classic.

SW nerds are just insane.

That "mildly lame" book has laid the foundation for basicaly any modern fantasy stuff, including SW!!! :shifty:

The only real LOOSERS are these stupid Harry Potter fans, and I'm not talking about the kids that just don't know better. SW nerds, on the other hand, are way cool! Didn't you ever feel the force, lift a coffe cup by mere mind-power, or kill a yak from 200 yards away... with mind-bullets?! I'm telling you the force ROCKS! And I know, 'cause I dare YOU to type wihile in a straitjacket... using only your nose. There's the FORCE for you! :lol:

You can't dismiss the lotr source material (books and films) is fantastic. The only people who dismiss star wars are

kids (fair enough - they never lived through the original hype)

trekkies (cant live up to the fact that star wars allowed their franchise to exist)

Adults who missed the original star wars phenomenon (poor them what the hell did they do when they were young??)

Adult harry potter fans are just disturbing - to be taken in by such a highly derivative unoriginal overrated piece of poo is just sad unless they don't really like it and have ulterior motives. :wub:

Well done to jk rowling though - she's extremely rich

I knew someone would mention the old series of star trek but that was done and dusted way before SW came out.

The first SW film kick started the sci-fi movie genre and Star trek the motion picture would most probably have not been made had it not been for the mammoth success of star wars.

Spice is mentioned more in the EU than in the films - so really the hack authors of EU books stole from dune.

I think someone said spice mines of kessel.

Its okay to draw upon obscure old japansese films and on any work of art so long as its done in way that just doesnt lazily rip it off.

Like harry potter rips off roald dahl books, star wars and lotr.

EDIT: st did not create sw.

So much hate for HP on this thread... Have any of you even read the books? :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

So much hate for HP on this thread... Have any of you even read the books? :blink:

I don't wanna ba even dummer than I already am :D

I don't think that could be possible... :huh:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Wow. I didn't expect you to agree with me. :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

:blink:

Yeah, good luck with all that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------