Volourn's NWN Module

Volourn

Your followers need you o'Magical Volo! Heed our call!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've been trying to do that the past three hours.

You give bad advice, kirottu :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Kirottu left out a few steps. You have to connect your mirror to the internet, sacrifice an intelligent being in front of it and record as video, send Volo an email linking the video and telling him you completed the sacrifice (for redundancy's sake), say the words, then wait anywhere from a few minutes to days for a typed response. Volo is a busy deity; he has many followers and they all demand attention. Do not even expect Volourn to actually correspond with you. He has many servants who do his bidding and copy/paste or use a rubber stamp to get his signature.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Do not invoke the Volo. :ph34r:

He will materialise when his next iteration is complete. Until then, the game is safely under construction. (If you read the thread, he was thinking of adding support for the community miscellania: extra weapons, armour, monsters and items.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

He is? KILL HIM.

Update: Working on it; but working is slow because certain things are ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 2: Expect an update (a small one) by tomorrow.

;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Are there currently any plans to implement NINJAS and PIRATES into the mod?

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Feel free to send me the module over for review and/or testing.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Feel free to send me the module for no reason whatsoever.

I'm a fanboi :huh:

kirottu said:

UPDATE:

Some good news, and some bad news because I am both good and evil. MUAHAHA!

- changing spells en masse like I was planning may be too much of a challenge for a loser like me that it will either be at a limited scope or the mod will take MUCH longer to build its first completeable version.

- 10,000 + words have been added

- most quests in the mod are completed

- a new 'secret' area has been added that will only be found under special circumstances

- henchmen are making me go bananas, and I'm not sure how indepth i can make them AI wise (they will still have interesting personalities and backgrounds though)

- the only major issues other than spell/henchmen stuff is finishing up dialogue which is a painful thing indeed.

- expect some more magic items, and npc/area background posts in the days,a nd weeks ahead.

- i hope to have the next testable version ready by the end of this month. At that time I will surely add sammael and muscoptivon? to the testing list

- thankyou for your patience?

:o

Heh, thanks for the info.

kirottu said:

VERY MINOR YET MAJOR EPIC YET NOT ANNOUNCEMENTS tm:

1. I need help with certain things other than play testing. I suck at certain aspects of modding, and if I don't get volunteers sadly some things will have to be cut. I need people who are good at chnaging spell parameters as well as various rules. Script wizards to deal with some of the more complicated scripts in the mod would be appreciated.

If interested email me at volourn@yahoo.ca or pm here or on the NWN site.

Thanks,

The Sucky One.

2. Expect new screenshots of the mod later today including updated versions of some of the dialogue that looked crappy. Haha!

3. Though not diretcly related to the Witcheta Chronicles, during my frustrations with certain aspects of the process, I have decided to start work on a 'lite module'. This one is more focused on exploration and combat and won't have as extensive dialogue or role-playing options though they will exist. This module will be a lot eaiser to make since its focused mostly on exploring areas, slaughtering monsters, finding ph@t lewt. There will still be followers in the game (not henchmen) who will fight with you; but they'll be very limited in their interaction 9a side quest or two at tops0. You will have chocies in regards to what factions to join and what not, and some battles will be avoidable. Think ala BG series. The settings here vary from the frozen north, jungles, desert, sewers, and the like. The module is tentaively title 'Adventures in hornsville'. Stay tuned for more.

Okay, okay. not exactly major stuff; but hey not bad. Part 1 would be really appreciated.

P.S. Hype sucks. Hopefully, one day, it'll be than 'hype'; but reality as the playtesters such as metadigital know the mod exists. LOL <>

Thanks again. :)