What

TIE Fighter is the best Star Wars game ever done, the fact this "poll" is about games released in the last five years simply shows the poll creator lack of knowledge of Star Wars games (Shadows of the Empire sould been included also, along with Dark Forces).

Tie Fighter for me too. Best star wars game evar!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

How many times must people say this:

It was finished.

It had a bloody ending.

It doesn't matter if you didn't like it,it existed :cool:

You're wasting your breath on him. Check his post history. His sole purpose for being on the forum is to troll and bash Obsidian.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm gonna go with Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on the SNES. I had lots of fun playing this in 1993/4.

However, thinking about it today X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter seems like the greater achievement.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

ΤIE Fighter, of course.

This, along with X-Wing Alliance (at least the first few missions...After joining with the rebels the game just flops down) and the "Wing Commander" series, are the only Flight Simulator games where the plot and mission quality kept me going for hours and hours.

Also, I think "Star Wars: Supremacy" (also known as SW: Rebellion) is pretty good and kinda under-rated IMHO :devil:

Were any of the Star Wars games that were released with the movies (ie, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, or Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith) any good? I never hear anything about them after they're released but the Revenge of the Sith game has advertisements and crap everywhere right now. My guess would be that they blow completely.

Were any of the Star Wars games that were released with the movies (ie, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, or Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith) any good? I never hear anything about them after they're released but the Revenge of the Sith game has advertisements and crap everywhere right now. My guess would be that they blow completely.

Well, the TPM game wasn't anything special, but it wasn't that bad either. A simple, unassuming 3D platforms/action game. I don't remember any AotC games, though. :blink:

However, the RotS game is looking killer from what I've seen in the trailers, at least. This one, I'm getting. :cool:

But then again, I'm such a SW fanboy that you probably don't want to listen to my totally biased opinion. o:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

... However, the RotS game is looking killer from what I've seen in the trailers, at least. This one, I'm getting.  :cool:

But then again, I'm such a SW fanboy that you probably don't want to listen to my totally biased opinion. o:)

Yeah, I saw the trailer on the special edition extra special extra stuff special DVD gift box set of the special OT series DVDs plus extras extra DVD and it looked pretty good, but then again they are hardly going to edit together a bad animation sequence. :blink: :D

Still, it does look promising.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, I saw the trailer on the special edition extra special extra stuff special DVD gift box set of the special OT series DVDs plus extras extra DVD and it looked pretty good, but then again they are hardly going to edit together a bad animation sequence.  :blink: :D

Yep. That's what happens with lots of games. You start drooling with the trailer, and then the disappointment is even bigger when the game isn't up to the hype.

I should have said "This one, I'm getting (after I rent and try it)". o:)"

The new trailer is pretty neat, anyway.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yep. That's what happens with lots of games. You start drooling with the trailer, and then the disappointment is even bigger when the game isn't up to the hype.

I should have said "This one, I'm getting (after I rent and try it)":-"

The new trailer is pretty neat, anyway.

I hear that. Yes, I think I'll rent it first, too. What platform is it?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

In Romania the cheapest one is 180 euros :( ...so i'm still waiting for the next-gen :)...with an avarage salary of 150 euros :(

average salary? 150 euros?

Are you saying that the average salary in Romania is 150 Euros? in what period? A week?

:blink::geek:

Or, are you saying the average price of a PS2 is 150 euros?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

150 Euros a month is the average salary :geek: ...and we're suposed to join the EU in 2007 :(

A PS2 is 180 E

And the averege PC game is about 33 E

Hmm. Average salary in the UK is c.3k Euros, I guess. Though that doesn't really tell you much, as the regional deviations are quite large.

Then again, I'm surprised our PS2s are not more; it isn't known as RipOff Britain for nothing... :blink:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT