Dragon Age

Yes, almost eevryone has. However, it isn't gonna be out til 2007 at the earliest and other than the basics; not much is know about it. That's why no one is talking about it except at the DA boards themselves...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Let's hope this game gets an inventory and a more complex character development system than Jade Empire. I enjoy fiddling with my inventory and developing my own character in the most ridiculous ways!

But this game isn't even on the horizon yet, so it's a bit early to worry or long for it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Chances of me being able to play it on my current computer: 0.00001%

Chances of me buying a new computer by the time it's released: 0.50%

Therefore to ensure that the latter is the case, I really need to find a good job to afford that computer. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

DA looks...rather different when compared with the more recent rpg's. Some Conan and Dark Sun influences can be seen clearly, contrary to the "olol elfs n orcses n dood"-fantasy that's been pouring out lately(mainly mmorpgs though).

Looking at some of the screenshots; they also have some huge armies, something that was absent from the good ol'IPLY games(excluding IWD 2) and a general feel of "trying to come up with something new".

We might get something really unique after a few years's wait.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, on the preview that the 'press' played, you walked over a bridge w/ hordes of people fighting and dying below you, hundreds of feet down...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Well, make them. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I told you... the 'mana' like stuff chi, fcous, and health don't naturally regenrate. You either have o use powers to regnerate them or collect power glboes from killed enemies... And, they're relativelt rare drops so youa ren't always at full and have to conserve. This is unlike most games that use mana for magic and you just have to wait a few minutes if desperate to get back to max..

Awesome. :lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.