Congrads Aurora you are famous

Guest Dowie100

Did they type something about a ball? Or only the female part will be 'modded' .. Because Aurora hates men? .. bah!

It looks like the article is just about the cut content, not about the mod.

And, uh, okay, I guess that it's out now that I hate men. Gee golly. Uh, sure, whatever works for you.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Guest Dowie100

no it will be at least one more issue until word of the mod makes it out, remember PC Gamer makes these issues about 2 months before they come out, so its not up-to-date

As I sugested earlier, maybe you should consider writing a whole 2-3 page article outlining your plans and submit it to their mod section, or reader articles

The Scan again: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...pe=post&id=1405

And Yes its about the cut content, I don't think I made that clear enough in my initial post

Wow, I rambled on for a while there, stop reading now

There we got, a good quality scan

Hey, thanks a lot. That's cool.

...and I'm just going to go somewhere and SCREAM, because apparently the name "Aurora," with a female avatar, isn't girly enough to get me actually recognized as female. I'm changing my nick to SparkleKittyPrincess. Sweet lord.

atleastheinformationaboutthecutendingsisgettingoutaaaaargh

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

There we got, a good quality scan

Hey, thanks a lot. That's cool.

...and I'm just going to go somewhere and SCREAM, because apparently the name "Aurora," with a female avatar, isn't girly enough to get me actually recognized as female. I'm changing my nick to SparkleKittyPrincess. Sweet lord.

atleastheinformationaboutthecutendingsisgettingoutaaaaargh

It *is* odd that they didn't bother to use a gender neutral term like "they" there...but they still may have intended the word "he" to be non-gender specific...I hope... :ermm:

No doubt about that.

I say we should make Aurora our Official Forum Queen! :ermm:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

(w00t) And King :p

Gender-respectful Monarch of all she ... err (Royal Plural) one surveys.

:thumbsup:

Looks like the "cut content" spy article was subjected to a rush job, too -- didn't have time to even check the boards.

I wonder if the berk who reviewed it last issue is taking this into account after he graded it 89%.

Nice to see he played it through to the end. :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hide Aurora! A dev lurking at this thread :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think they deleted the magazine scan.  It's copyright infringement.

EDIT: Oops.  No they didn't, I just scrolled past it.  Odd though, I'm surprised they would leave it up.

A small excerpt (a couple of pages), if not used for profit, can normally be used free of charge without notification -- for educational purposes.

So I know you'll join with me and give thanks to our guest lecturer, Dowie100, who has been presenting our current "Politics in the Software Publishing Industry" lecture series for StarWars101.

:(

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I still don't like the ball or male comment made by Aurora in another post <_<

Because 1 dude posts something, doesnt mean every male is like that - But I guess you missed that when you were growing up .. or still am, what do I know

Aurora's a he-she?

This board is killing me :-

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

(w00t)
Aurora's a he-she?

Damn,I hope not ;)

*Aurora makes note to have mod check ip address and if it matches certain known offensive posters on the boards then the game will start "plan B", whcih includes poisoning the PC ... *

Mod Initial Screen:

modified by: Straight, Homosexual, Bi-sexual, Eunuch, Asexual, Gender-Challenged, Transvestite.

;)"

*No feelings were hurt in the making of this post.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You know there's an 'O' icon that appears on a thread if a developer has posted there?

Can we have a new 'A' icon, if Aurora or another member of the restoration team has posted? That's where my priority is at the moment.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)