Congrads Aurora you are famous

Guest Dowie100

You know there's an 'O' icon that appears on a thread if a developer has posted there?

Can we have a new 'A' icon, if Aurora or another member of the restoration team has posted?  That's where my priority is at the moment.

they are doing a good job .. but let's not raise them to something they are not!

Fortune favors the bald.

You know there's an 'O' icon that appears on a thread if a developer has posted there?

Can we have a new 'A' icon, if Aurora or another member of the restoration team has posted?  That's where my priority is at the moment.

they are doing a good job .. but let's not raise them to something they are not!

But we've ot to build them up to bring them crashing down ... what would we do instead? Live in harmony with all the peoples of the world? Solve poverty and hunger? Do something useful? Nah, let's continue with the mindless Cult of the Famous, stoking the fires of civilization with the minor dieties of people famous for being famous ... :p ... Did I say that out loud? :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm not so sure that such a thing getting mentioned in a magazine is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I thing what Aurora and the team are doing is a great thing, but if LA threw a hissy fit over people saying nasty stuff about the game and them on the board, then the consequenses over this might be worse "figuratively speaking, a Jedi has bigger wings" as it were. It's probably better if there is as little official recognition as possible. No offense Aurora, I'm sure you're a great guy n all :thumbsup:

Back to the pub for me then.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Aurora, I think you're a great "gal", thanks for doing this. I thought I'd give my first post to you and the excellent work that you and your team are doing. Keep it up! I look forward to playing KoTOR 2 in a fresh new way.

It's incredible how you guys all came together to accomplish something like this. ;) If it gets shut down, so be it. But at least you guys tried and that just shows there are fans that really appreciate the game that was released.

Unfortunately that would mean that OE endorse Aurora's work. And I don't think they can afford it, LA being what they are with regards to fans modding their games.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Unfortunately that would mean that OE endorse Aurora's work. And I don't think they can afford it, LA being what they are with regards to fans modding their games.

Which is why I'm surprised Aurora hasn't received a "warning" in her PM box from your friendly neighborhood Mike Gallo yet. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)