Wizards' Islands - Scourge of the Frost Bringer

Baley

Actually, I do like the never-ending idea applied to a CRPG. Of not being confined to the story dictates and being able to keep exploring the world. The problem with Morrowind's approach to that is that unless you finish the game while you're relatively unexperienced and haven't explored much of the gameworld, it's going to be a drag. Given quests and dungeons aren't random at every new game (oh, the days of Daggerfall... ), there's not much incentive to keep on playing afterwards as the fun, danger and exploration is eventually going to expire.

Morrowind is awesome, everyone who thinks otherwise is deluded, Bethesda wins.

Roofles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<for some reason I suddenly feel the need to gag after typing that last part :lol: what the hell is a roofles anyway :wacko: >

(w00t) WOW this topic has already been derailed 3 times:

From a MW mod to how much MW sucked

From how much MW sucked to the meaning of R00fles

And from the meaning of R00fles to the power of the search engines ;)"

Has anyone played the mod?

I'm gonna install it after school :)

"*Wonders how long it takes for Volourn or Hades to start raving about how much Morrowind sucks..*"

The funny thing is I noticed this thread; but purposely avoided posting in it not to ruin a thread about a game's mod just to eb respectful once.

However, YOUR trolling has ruined that and you asked for it:

Morrowind sucks! It's one of the worst games ever! Bethesda is crap and they are only gonna completely destory FO3 and make FOBOS look awesome in comparison!

Stupid MW. Stupid Oblivion. Stupid Bethesda. Stupid FO3.

And, more importantly...

STUPID STUPID STUPID TROLLS LIKE YOU!!!

P.S.

R00fles!

On a more serious note, RP pretty much covered it. In essence, MW sucked.

Game over, troll. :p

Wow, thank you for proving me right. Although if that made me a troll, wouldn't that make you an even bigger one?

OMG LOL I didn't even know that existed. Ha. I only started using it after seeing someone use it on the BIS boards. (w00t)

Great find. :thumbsup:

4. roofles

(n) A person who is being a complete idiot.

Interesting that Volourn would choose this as his trademark statement. :-

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Hey, this mod sounds rather good. There was never anything wrong with the Morrowind game engine, and a new game using that same engine would be interesting to see. Did anyone download and try this yet? Feel free to write a short 'review' if you did.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

People apparently do care more about the ending than most things, because of all the crap Kotor II is getting over a rushed ending...

Morrowind was fun, but it was old school 3D. There are better 3D RPG's out there (Kotor I), but Morrowind's expanse was interesting. I like how they're doing the instant transit system in Oblivion, but I hope that it has an ending, and THEN you can continue...

Then again, the original did sorta end w/ that whole "But Morrowind still has some rough times ahead" and whatnot.

The only major flaw I found was the odd dialogue system... Everybody was like a possessed information terminal, and not a real NPC...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

"Interesting that Volourn would choose this as his trademark statement."

um. It isn't.

LOLOLLIPOP. The end. Game over. Period. And, many more are good trademark statements.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.