TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Jodo Kast, go to xbox-scene.com and read up on all the tutorials. But basically you have to decide between a software mod (requires something like an Action Replay to transfer hacked game saves) or a hardware mod. I prefer a hardware mod, but it costs a bit more money.

If you do a hardware mod, you need to decide which mod chip to buy, but I'm sure most any chip will do what you really need it to do.

I highly recommend a router so that you can hook your XBox up to your internet connection, and so you can FTP and copy files to your XBox.

Guest MacleodCorp

I think its cool that you guys are restoring the missing content; however, this is not going on your resume. When you people do 'Voice Overs', I think that is a little over kill. I hope you are paying some of these people, for they are spending a lot of free time on this mod. If everything is done on a volunteer basis, I hope you people take the time for your family, friends, and other important things.

I am not trying to be negative, but I am trying to make a point: I hope you take the time for yourselves..

Guest MacleodCorp
Actress Audition for KaeVee the Padawan/Thief

-----------------------------------------------------------

We're looking for someone to voice KaeVee who, according to Gameplay Programmer notes, "...is a tormenting 17 year old that is seriously messed up...".

There are 48 total lines to be voiced.  For the audition we'd like 5 sample lines:

• 94074 - My laigreks{LAY-grex}, you've killed them. They're my pets...{She's mourning their loss and the PC has a chance to interject}
    94082 - {Very proud here}I am a padawan. And one day... one day I will learn enough to be a Jedi.
    94085 - But what should I do? {She sounds miserably lost}I just don't know what I should do.
    94098 - {The first line she is searching her memory for something important}I remember now... "Respect all life, in any form." {She sounds slightly horrified}What... What have I done? I'm trying to be a Jedi, but it's so hard with everyone dead.
    94112 - {Way too intense and on edge during this - she's built a crazy morale framework to justify her actions}I am not a thief! People give to the Jedi in exchange for service. They were just giving.

Comments are enclosed in { }.  Don't read the number preceding the line (see below for more details).

Is this part of the restoration? I don't remember this in the missing content?

Is this part of the restoration? I don't remember this in the missing content?

She's not in the game-she was found going through dialog.tlk by a few members of this board back in April and then, separately, by us about a month ago. She was to have been the introduction to the Holocron quests. Obviously without the Holocron quests there was no reason to record her.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Requirements:- Obviously the first requirement here is that you be female :p

Do not undererestimate the power of a good pitchshifter >_<

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Does the winner get a prize by chance? I'm not female but would still like to know.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

When you people do 'Voice Overs', I think that is a little over kill.

Haven't played any of the BG2 mods with voicing? or the Morrowind ones? Doing voice over isn't *that* unusual.

If everything is done on a volunteer basis, I hope you people take the time for your family, friends, and other important things.

Yes, we are spending a lot of our free time on this mod. Yes, it's entirely volunteers. And, yes, of course we're taking time for our real lives. I mean, we're not insane, you know. >_< Really. We're not....

Does the winner get a prize by chance?  I'm not female but would still like to know.

Your name in the credits, and a warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction.

The Sith Lords Restoration Project forums

JdNoa: Putting the "Tea" in "Team Gizka"

K1 DSF alternate ending mod, and K2 Ebon Hawk cutscene conditions listing, at my Geocities page

Sometimes your taunts are just cruel :thumbsup::ermm: :'(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I think its cool that you guys are restoring the missing content; however, this is not going on your resume.

It does go on your resume. My friend basically got a job because he made the Half-Life Racer mod for Half-Life 2.

And it wasn't even with a video game company either (although he recently just had an interview with Bioware). He's making another mod right now because he was surprised how useful it was for him getting work.

Mods are big giant billboards saying "Look at me, I started this, and I stuck with it until it was finished, and if you look deeper you can see my mad technical skills...and check out my interface etc. etc."

Mods are almost invaluable for a young programmer that doesn't have the years of experience.

Guest MacleodCorp
I think its cool that you guys are restoring the missing content; however, this is not going on your resume.

It does go on your resume. My friend basically got a job because he made the Half-Life Racer mod for Half-Life 2.

And it wasn't even with a video game company either (although he recently just had an interview with Bioware). He's making another mod right now because he was surprised how useful it was for him getting work.

Mods are big giant billboards saying "Look at me, I started this, and I stuck with it until it was finished, and if you look deeper you can see my mad technical skills...and check out my interface etc. etc."

Mods are almost invaluable for a young programmer that doesn't have the years of experience.

That was something I did not know!!! Good Deal!!!

Requirements:- Obviously the first requirement here is that you be female :)

Do not undererestimate the power of a good pitchshifter :geek:

I thought it was a very sexist comment. What about castrati? Or even those pre-pubescent contralto or even alto voices ...

Jodo

?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I thought it was a very sexist comment. What about castrati? Or even those pre-pubescent contralto or even alto voices ...

Jodo

?

You could have saved a lot of typing if you just said "what about Jodo Kast5?"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How about you guys save your trash and take the mud flinging elsewhere and leave the hard working modders this thread in peace ?

I wonder why nobody has suggested auditioning Aurora yet... she does sound sort of "youngish" on that audio update :geek:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How about you guys save your trash and take the mud flinging elsewhere and leave the hard working modders this thread in peace ?

Fair enough.

I wonder why nobody has suggested auditioning Aurora yet... she does sound sort of "youngish" on that audio update :geek:

Hasn't she already done voice overs for other parts? Or did I misunderstand that :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It wasn't trash, I was making a valid point. This could be a certain someone's big chance to make a name for himself; I just wanted one of his friends to broach the idea in such a way that he would think it was his, and so not be embarassed ... oh, yeah, I see the problem ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hasn't she already done voice overs for other parts?  Or did I misunderstand that  :geek:

Erhh... could be, I haven't read all 50 pages :">

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No she has not-we originally considered her but she's done VO work before on some BG mods and decided she would avoid it if possible in the future so...here we are.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

She's not in the game-she was found going through dialog.tlk by a few members of this board back in April and then, separately, by us about a month ago.  She was to have been the introduction to the Holocron quests.  Obviously without the Holocron quests there was no reason to record her.

Are you restoring the holocron quests then?

Spreading beauty with my katana.