KOTOR I or II fanart

Gargh! I forgot!

Best Wishes on this day Darth Launch! I hope you have many years of blah blah blah you know the rest....Happy Birthday! ;) Same for you Jodo!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Gargh! I forgot!

Best Wishes on this day Darth Launch! I hope you have many years of blah blah blah you know the rest....Happy Birthday! ;) Same for you Jodo!

Awwwwww, shucks :"> :"> , thanks everyone. :), oh yeah sorry bout the profile screwed up thats my friends birthday, it was his brthday when i frist registered so i got confused too nervous all the time i am :"> .

Awwwwww, shucks :">  :"> , thanks everyone. :p, oh yeah sorry bout the profile screwed up thats my friends birthday, it was his brthday when i frist registered so i got confused too nervous all the time i am :"> .

don't quit you day job, okay?And I'm 18 today, thanks for the "happy birthday" getlost.gif , i'm older than most kids on these forums.

Relax, I was just kiddin :D

Happy B-day Jodo and Launch!

PS:

Jodo - according to your updated profile you where born on: 28 June 1982.

That would make you 23, not 18... Whatever :)

I'm such a jerk...

Kaftan Barlast - that was a great comic ;)

Arky - sorry bud, I was confused by your avatar...

PPS: what happened to Saraya?

Awwwwww, shucks :">  :"> , thanks everyone. :), oh yeah sorry bout the profile screwed up thats my friends birthday, it was his brthday when i frist registered so i got confused too nervous all the time i am :"> .

don't quit you day job, okay?And I'm 18 today, thanks for the "happy birthday" getlost.gif , i'm older than most kids on these forums.

Relax, I was just kiddin :D

Happy B-day Jodo and Launch!

PS:

Jodo - according to your updated profile you where born on: 28 June 1982.

That would make you 23, not 18... Whatever :p

I'm such a jerk...

Kaftan Barlast - that was a great comic ;)

Arky - sorry bud, I was confused by your avatar...

PPS: what happened to Saraya?

saw her lurkin around the forums other, and thanks for reminding me, just got a lot of things on my mind not concentrating today :), too busy at work, oops gotta go bye!

I wish people would do things like that on MY birthday. *sniff* :'(

If you tell me when your birthday is, I can draw you one too :p but I must warn you that it WILL contain references to a certain 1980's childrens cartoons :-

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Can't believe I forgot to say this... Happy Birthday Jodo...

*mumbles under breath about sharing a birthday with some punk kid*

:D

DL

P.S. I am currently concocting two very shabby MS Paint doodles that I've suddenly had the urge to do... :-

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Well, here's a shabby Yuthura...

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: I apologise to any Yuthura fanboys out there :">

P.P.S. Congratulations to KQD :-

EDIT - D'oh... forgot to add the attachment! :p

post-11849-1119995349_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Yeehaw! Candy Man and Yuthura pics! Maja pro-hops to DL and Kor! :thumbsup:

Note- Partay time! I have 200 posts! :D But that also makes me an official loser! >_<

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Well, here's a shabby Yuthura...

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: I apologise to any Yuthura fanboys out there  :">

P.P.S. Congratulations to KQD  :blink:

EDIT - D'oh... forgot to add the attachment!  :lol:

Mmm...Yuthura...(snaps out of daydream) Awesome pic, DL. You really can work wonders with Paint. :wub: especially with all the details. :thumbsup: