KOTOR I or II fanart

:devil: Feel the immense power of Baley's art! Quiver in fear puny mortals! The Martians shall take over the Planet Earth!!! :D

That was so horrible, Baley, that it made me laugh really hard :lol:;)

EDIT: ;) Flatus got here first... What's LSD?

WHAT?!? It can't be jodo's birthday today... it just can't be... :(

Ooh... pretty picture Sentry, but when isnt your stuff?... Have you considered swapping hands with me like Fry and the Robot Devil did in Futurama? :devil:

Well done Arky... you've successfully encouraged our dear Baley to share his 'art' with us again... I thought we discussed this?! ;)

*ahem*

I mean... great work Baley... :lol:;):p"

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

AHHHHH! LSD flashback!!!! :ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You've hurt my feelings :'(

*runs away crying*

*plays some PS:T*

*Feels better*

That pic was done while listening to Black Flag's Beat my Head Against the Wall :lol:

Now that I've done my first pic in quite some time I feel sort of inspired :devil:

Um..it's quite easy...

All you have to do is click on the number of posts link next to the thread :devil:

Like this:

Who posted in: KOTOR I or II fanart

Poster  Posts

Darth Launch  207

Saraya  110

Baley  107

jodo kast 5  86

Draken_Fett  71

Sentry  66

Darth Flatus  58

Arkendale  56

Roger the Sith  48

Bastilla_Skywalker  43

Kaftan Barlast  31

Lidda-Bit  30

Musopticon?  29

Um..let's get back on topic...

So where's Jodo and why does his profile say he's 13?

That's what you consider "on topic"? :unsure:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

WHAT?!? It can't be jodo's birthday today... it just can't be...  :(

Ooh... pretty picture Sentry, but when isnt your stuff?... Have you considered swapping hands with me like Fry and the Robot Devil did in Futurama?  :unsure:

Well done Arky... you've successfully encouraged our dear Baley to share his 'art' with us again... I thought we discussed this?!  :-

*ahem*

I mean... great work Baley... o:)  :p  :-"

DL

Ah, that's where you're wrong. You might have discussed that, but I didn't see it. So it's not my fault...technically... :shifty:

To honor this very special day I have put together this very special comic.

You may enjoy it at your own risk,although it is recommended that you sign

a full health insurence agreement before doing so. And may I remind you that

although this comic may appear humorous, it is not. It is to be taken with the very

strictest seriousness possible and you may under no circumstances giggle, smirk,

grimace or otherwise show any exterior signs of bemusement. Failure to comply with

these rules will result in your immediate flogging. any question? No? Right! Lets get on

with it.

kotorlaunch.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That comic is a special kind of cool.

I wish people would do things like that on MY birthday. *sniff* :'(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Kaftan- Beautiful beyond words.. :'( :unsure:

Sentry- That lookes like it'll be ultimate cool: Good work! o:)

Baley- Very...unique! Yes very unique! :-

And thats all I have to say about that. Now shoo! Shoo!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body