KOTOR I or II fanart

this is just a quick scribble with the kotor logo and crew of kotor 1 beneath.just a scribble full of fun ;)

I take it the dude in the middle doing a muscle pose is Carth, and the orange-suited one is Revan? Whoever is wearing orange looks like they might have filled their pants, though. :thumbsup: (I thought the second from the end was Carth, but I decided that he was Jolee, instead.)

Malak is cool!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

K, here is the finished version...

Hope you like it  :lol:)

This is super Sentry, if I weren't in class, I'd laugh out loud :D

Hehehe, hint hint, I made a new crappy sketch too ;) Raaaaaaaate meeeeee!

Ahem, nevermind me, I'm supposed to do a presentation and I'm a bit nervous.

Keep up the good work, this stuff is verrrrrrry cool.

Greetings,

Saraya

Pics of Canderous... hmm...

I think it was kemis who had done some pics of Candyman on their own art thread (I guess that will be many pages down Spoilers now though - worth a look though)

I did a comic strip with him in it, although its not very good, and it doesnt make sense now as it was a requested pic and would be completely out of context now...

Can't think of anyone else... apologies if I've overlooked anyone else... :">

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Who doesnt like FG or DL spam?

Actually, I know who... the scary, yet highly attractive moderators! :D

*bows down to their superiority*

Sorry, Masters!

DL

P.S. Yes, this is also spam... :">

Thats true vl182...

However, in order to make up for my grievous crimes to this thread I offer it this quick little pic I just did of the beautiful Aayla...

I cheated a little by stealing the pose, however, its crappiness makes up for that :D

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: Its crap, sorry :ermm:

EDIT - I have adjusted her chest size as suggested by the ever tactful Mr. Flatus, however, I have not increased it too much as the poor girl would have problems wielding her lightsaber otherwise :(

post-11849-1116956588_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth Launch

Thats true vl182...

However, in order to make up for my grievous crimes to this thread I offer it this quick little pic I just did of the beautiful Aayla...

I cheated a little by stealing the pose, however, its crappiness makes up for that  :D

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: Its crap, sorry  :wub:

EDIT - I have adjusted her chest size as suggested by the ever tactful Mr. Flatus, however, I have not increased it too much as the poor girl would have problems wielding her lightsaber otherwise  :p

Darth 'Mother' Launch! This is great stuff :D No really, is it done with Paint alone?

I <3 Aayla too!

Greetz,

Your loving adoptive daughter :D

Saraya

Oh my sweet sweet child... :D

I'm glad you liked the pic (one cookie for Saraya) :wub:

Yeh, the pic was done with Paint... I've decided not to bother posting any doodles I've sketched on paper because my camera annoys me too much :p

Who doesnt love Aayla? She's cool!

Anyway, great pic of Jolee vl182, nicely done, and he doesnt look too young :lol:

DL

Thats true vl182...

I cheated a little by stealing the pose, however, its crappiness makes up for that  :D

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: Its crap, sorry  :thumbsup:

EDIT - I have adjusted her chest size as suggested by the ever tactful Mr. Flatus, however, I have not increased it too much as the poor girl would have problems wielding her lightsaber otherwise  :)

Aayla... :wub:

Love it :)