Romances Guide for all the NPCs

Seriously though, I don't know that looking at those Atton/Disciple cut scenes I was referring to would be worth failing an exam. Finish the game (you're almost there anyway), do your exam, then start over if you really want to see them. (I only saw them on my third run through myself... and I somehow didn't manage to raise my influence with Atton enough again, so when I picked up Mira, she asked me if there was something going on between me and Disciple. ICK!!!)

Thanks for the info. And I was already getting depressed because the only one who kinda confessed his love to me was Sion... And the game wants me to kill him!!!

But hey, I had gotten that meditation scene! :)

(Although I'd actually never meditate in one room with that old #@?%&$!!)

But hey, I had gotten that meditation scene! :wub:

That means Disciple wuvs you. (disturbing, I know)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I beat the game with a LS Male now i'm moving on to a LS Female and I gotta say, the Female exile gets robbed of a good romance. Instead of the HM I get this Dorkus Primus who trys to get into my PC's pants.

Since I had an influence mod, I turned Disciple into a Jedi Consular pretty damn quickly.

I beat the game with a LS Male now i'm moving on to a LS Female and I gotta say, the Female exile gets robbed of a good romance. Instead of the HM I get this Dorkus Primus who trys to get into my PC's pants.

Since I had an influence mod, I turned Disciple into a Jedi Consular pretty damn quickly.

Actually, to be fair, he doesn't actually try to get into the Exile pants... because as he tells Atton, he doesn't view relationships as "carnal". :p"

As a fighter, he's QUITE decent.

As a love interest... ew, ew, EW!!! (Not that he really goes there, of course.)

And of course, there's Atton who worships you from afar, but never actually says anything.

Just what exactly is wrong with guys in that game?? What is this, high school? :devil:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Just what exactly is wrong with guys in that game?? What is this, high school?

Minor Spoilers

I know what you mean. I kept expecting Atton to say something. Disciple was a good fighter and a fairly trustworthy companion, but you're right Silvershadow, I cannot see him as a legitamte love interest. He was kust too much like Dudley Dooright! Atton on the other hand, was a great character. The smuggler/Jedi romance scenario is very ineteresting--Han/Leia-esque. When I started the game I expected Atton to be Carth part two--a paranoid guy who is fun to argue with--I was surprised. Early in the game Atton asks about the Exile's family. He said something similar to "you must have no family, no husband". It was one of the most inetersting exchanges early in the game. From that point on I was pretty much an Atton groupie lol.

It is odd, the female Exile never really gets the opportunity to say anything too positive to Atton or Disciple. For exmaple in KOTOR I when Carth started calling Revan "sweetheart" you could insult him, or ask him to keep calling you that. When Atton flirts, you can really only change the subject or get angry. Are there any exchanges I'm missing where the Exile gets a chance to respond positively to either Atton or Disciple? Thanks all,

Royal

From that point on I was pretty much an Atton groupie lol.

*bows head in shame*

Yeah, ditto. Hence the fanfic I've been writing. :lol: Actually, I was pretty much a groupie from the moment he started making comments about the Exile's underwear. I was like "Well, Carth's a sweetheart, but this guy has some serious potential!"

But no, I don't think there's ever an opportunity for the Exile to say anything positive to Atton. I figured at first, sure she'll give him a hard time, but she'll come around... not so.

Even when

Atton teaches her to count cards in her head, what are the options? "yes" "no" and "This better not be Nar Shaddaa rules." I myself would have LOVED to see him get all flustered over the Exile offering that it be Nar Shaddaa rules.

;)

Aaaaah, well... what can you do.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I also loved the scene where Atton asks Bao-Dur if he has any chance with the Exile--hilarious. I was expecting perhaps Atton to ask the Exile, but no. Also when Atton comments in a scene with Disciple, "she likes honest guys".

I was surprised, but I never got any reprimands from Kreia about involvement with Atton, or really even Disciple. Did any of you get dialogue to that effect?

MAJOR SPOILERS

I was so angry at the end, when I got the option "And Atton?", followed by "Did he love me?" I thought, now I'll know. She answered cyrptically that Atton was a fool, but not dumb enough to think he had a chance with the Exile. After her death, I thought, one last chance Atton, you better come in for a daring rescue and pledge your undying love for me! He was a no show. When I read and heard the dleted scene though--heartbreaker. Proves the need for fanfic yet again!

Royal

I also loved the scene where Atton asks Bao-Dur if he has any chance with the Exile--hilarious.  I was expecting perhaps Atton to ask the Exile, but no.  Also when Atton comments in a scene with Disciple, "she likes honest guys".

I was surprised, but I never got any reprimands from Kreia about involvement with Atton, or really even Disciple.  Did any of you get dialogue to that effect?

Nope, no reprimands whatsoever from Kreia... and of course at the same time my bf's playing on his PC and he's telling me how upset she got

when he turned the Handmaiden into a Jedi... but not ONE word when I turned Atton into one, when it's pretty obvious that she bloody hates him.

She never tells you to back away, the only hint she ever gives is that "the fool dances for your favour in your shadow". Ooooh... yeah... juicy. ;)"

And yeah, about the ending thing,

in the deleted scene, as heartbreaking as it was, at least he finally says something. Granted, at that point he's dying and he's got nothing to lose... but even THEN the Exile doesn't tell him he loves him back. That woman has no heart! LOL But yeah, I was also figuring (or rather hoping) some sort of thing would happen with Atton at the end after you kill Kreia, but nada. Cut scene, Ebon Hawk leaving, credits. "What the @#$&???" is pretty well what I was thinking. "All this time I've been bending over backwards trying to rake in influence with him and all I get is a cryptic comment about how he's a fool and that that should answer my question and that he's going to stay away from me anyway?"

Bah!

Now I'm really looking forward to my lunch break so I can continue writing my fanfic. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

That wasn't your influence mod - that was just Disciple.

I can turn him into a Jedi the first time I meet him, without ever leaving that ruined Academy room he starts in.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That wasn't your influence mod - that was just Disciple.

I can turn him into a Jedi the first time I meet him, without ever leaving that ruined Academy room he starts in.

Oh ok, I just started using the influence mod after I beat the game. But that is interesting...

Actually, to be fair, he doesn't actually try to get into the Exile pants... because as he tells Atton, he doesn't view relationships as "carnal". :("

As a fighter, he's QUITE decent.

As a love interest... ew, ew, EW!!! (Not that he really goes there, of course.)

And of course, there's Atton who worships you from afar, but never actually says anything.

Just what exactly is wrong with guys in that game?? What is this, high school? >_<

Ah, I gotcha. Good, I really don't have to put up with him saying "You're so nice etc etc.." Without worrying that it won't go any farther then that.

Ah, I gotcha. Good, I really don't have to put up with him saying "You're so nice etc etc.." Without worrying that it won't go any farther then that.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's "good", but yeah, basically. >_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

@ Silvershadow: What? The meditation scene means disciple loves me?? Are we talking about he same scene here, cause he wasn't even in it?

I mean the short video in which

Atton looks into a room with Kreia, Visas and me sitting on the floor meditating, then Mira came and said something to Atton, I forgot what exactly she said but there was no disciple anywhere.

- Am I the only one who thinks Sion loves my char? Why can't I just tell him that I hate Kreia at least as much as he does and fight her together with him? - I mean, I really hate her! From moment on that I first saw her, I hated her!

Sion definately loves the female Exile... boy is he vicious to the male Exile!

I know exactly what you mean about the "he's a fool" ending, that's why I was compelled to write my little bit: After The Rescue

It's pretty short, only two pages printed, but it left my poor Exile much more satisfied with the ending! LOL

@ Silvershadow: What? The meditation scene means disciple loves me?? Are we talking about he same scene here, cause he wasn't even in it?

I mean the short video in which

Atton looks into a room with Kreia, Visas and me sitting on the floor meditating, then Mira came and said something to Atton, I forgot what exactly she said but there was no disciple anywhere.

Yeah, that's the scene all right...

I was just implying that in order to see that scene, you have to have more influence over Disciple than over Atton. That scene is triggered basically because Atton's starting to feel insecure. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I know exactly what you mean about the "he's a fool" ending, that's why I was compelled to write my little bit: After The Rescue

It's pretty short, only two pages printed, but it left my poor Exile much more satisfied with the ending!  LOL

Wow, that was seriously good!

Good work!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yeah, that's the scene all right...

I was just implying that in order to see that scene, you have to have more influence over Disciple than over Atton. That scene is triggered basically because Atton's starting to feel insecure.  :)

Oh! Okay! - Poor Atton! ^^

@ Midnight Hawk: Thanks for the link! :)

@witchzenka: Just read your fanfic. I like it. :p

I'm sure you'd marry a walking talking corpse who lives by pain.

Not really.

But with the Necromancer being my favourite character in Diablo II, I'm used to the company of that kind of creatures. Walking corpses can be useful when you can control them...

Now Obsidian better give us one hell of an epic scene where Carth rushes in to save Revan and Handmaiden to get the General out in KotoR 3 or I'm gonna find every single one that worked on the script and force them to see every single episode of Sunset Beach, or even worse......... a swedish soap :blink:

Well who comes and saves who should be decided just like in Kotor2, and not only do you get to make the discussion choice about gender but also looks. We all got our different opinion on her/his looks and unless Lucas arts and Osidian wants 60% of the fans to turn hostile they better give us the choices :(

I'm just about to play the game as female, I admit it took a lot of time to start playing since I had the game installed on the computer for a few weeks before I got the time to start playing. Now I want KotoR 3, and I want more romance and discussions with my NPCs. I want more personallity for my char, Jacen Solo (sorry but I loved reading the Young Jedi Knight books when I was younger, oh and Atton reminds me of Han.).