Ending Questions

Okay, finished the game tonight. You gotta admit it was hacked at the end. I left the Ravager, and the next thing I knew I was crashing on Malachor. At least in K1 I got another unkown planet first. I do have some Q's, though.

1. Remote: I got no resolution to this part of the story after Goto showed up. Is there more? What did I do wrong?

2. Mira got to fight Big H, but then I never saw her again. Was this right? Can I find her, OR ANY COMPANION, on the surface?

3. Bao Dur: Was he dead? The hologram to Remote suggests it ("If you are seeing this...), but Kreia talks of his future at the end.

4. Darth (EDIT) SION: It took beating him about 6 or 7 times for me before I got him to just die. Is this normal? What's the sequence? Is it affected by the chosen dialogue?

5. No end movie: Was I missing someting????????

I liked the game, and the story. The hints at greatness were frustrating amidst the obvious rushed ending. From the Ravager forward, I kept noticing empty rooms that should have been fleshed out with quests, enemies, items, etc.

In the end, kudos to Obsidian for updating some of the game play and incorporating the create item functions, but shame on Obsidian for doing what Bioware would not ever do and caving to timing pressures. Or, maybe they just can't meet deadlines? I work in a time-crunch job myself, so my sympathies only go so far.

No you're not missing anything the storyline was cut to make the chistmas debut and many things were lef on the cutting room floor if you wan to know about some of it I mad a post about a very big peice of the game that was cut http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=32246

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Lots of stuff was gone. That link talks about the Droid factory, one of big pieces cut. There were heaps of other stuff cut or changed too - best to just browse through and you'll find heaps quickly!

Nihilus died for me pretty quickly - I think. It was FIGHT > TALK > FIGHT > DIE (I think it probably does take longer depending on what you pick)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Mira is the only bit I cant figure out. In the guide there is no mention of Mira scene. It says that everyone else remained on Telos while the Exile went to confront his destiny alone (droids not included most likely).

There is an end movie but you will miss it if you blink. The end really starts when you talk about the future.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]