NO MORE!!!

Now, I'm perfectly willing to accept peaceful discussions over whether or not KOTOR or TSL is better or how people like or dislike either game. But I've been seeing dozens and I mean dozens of threads popping out about how Obsidian is ****, etc, etc.

My point is, this ruins the fun of being in these forums for everyone. It not only rallies all the anti-TSL people and focuses their anger but it also pisses off people who appreciate TSL, Obsidian, and what the latter was able to do with the former in less than a year. These forums are not for venting your anger. They are for calm discussion or perhaps getting angry but working it out and controlling it.

After all, we all know where anger leads...

I dig Obsidian. Kudos for making a very fun game!

Love the upgrades to the interface and utility of the game mechanics.

Love the storyline (except for a few points).

Love playing the game through multiple times in multiple fashions to see how the different Prestige Classes feel, etc.

:devil:

evil_twin.jpg

Now, I'm perfectly willing to accept peaceful discussions over whether or not KOTOR or TSL is better or how people like or dislike either game. But I've been seeing dozens and I mean dozens of threads popping out about how Obsidian is ****, etc, etc.

Dozens and dozens? Are you sure about that? :devil:

It's only been around 90 minutes since you started this thread, yet when I look at the front page all I see is the following:

Poll: Atton Rand - Penance

Poll: What happens to Malachor V?

Attempt at Star Wars sketch

Poll: POLL: Who Would Win?

NO MORE!!!  << your thread

Things you wish a KOTOR2 character would say......

I will spoil the ending for you all!

Poll: The Handmaiden Poll

Aimo's K2 art and sketchies

53 questions for Obsidian...

Poll: Comparing Intro Levels

How to save Lonna Vash?

I agree with you that the forums aren't a place for anger but they are a place for discussion (and I suppose debate) on your point of view.

KotOR 2 wasn't a disaster, but of the bits which didn't turn out right (cut ending, changed plots, suprising character usage like Atris/Nihilus) and all that is a combo of LucasArts and Obsidian. I've been in a couple of these threads and my view is that LucasArts may have been overconfident with just 1 year, and Obsidian didn't help by not knowing what could or couldn't be done early on (thus the cuts and changes throughout the process) knowing they only had 1 year.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

My point is, this ruins the fun of being in these forums for everyone. It not only rallies all the anti-TSL people and focuses their anger but it also pisses off people who appreciate TSL, Obsidian, and what the latter was able to do with the former in less than a year. These forums are not for venting your anger. They are for calm discussion or perhaps getting angry but working it out and controlling it.

After all, we all know where anger leads...

Statement: Master, my photo-receptors might be malfunctioning, since I fail to see any obvious examples of the hostile nature you describe here.

Query: Could you perhaps direct us to where you find this source of hostility toward my masters?

Conclusion: If you do, I can assure that I shall happily activate my assassination protocols in order to burn holes into the arguments of any erring meatbags of your choice.

:)

Yes, my bad - couldn't resist... Please take the above in the proper context.

"a representative owes the People, not only his industry, but his judgment - and he betays them if he sacrifices it to their opinion." Edmund Burke

On this forum we're supposed to post what we think if we subject it to what other people beleive than we're not relly thinking are we? I think Obsidan did a fairly good job with the KOTOR II game I won it in four days but it in my opinion it lacked a good story structure but that dosn't stop it from being a good game I just post what I think Obsidan could improve on the game

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said