Swoop racing fans -- Read this

At first I didn't quiet believe it (w00t) but I could. I won the Telos swoop race with 41:02!

How I did it?

Well, normally your bike is going into the air at the start and you will not be able to get it level again. To prevent this, hit the space bar when the red light is flashing. Now, you are on good level.

Then I hit a lot of accelerators till I was in the highest gear then only evaded some mines and jumped one or two times and my time. Yes, it can be done! 41:02!

No big money, only 500 credits. But hey, it's good that you actually can win it. :devil:

Anybody else lucky enough to win this race yet?

Master Vandar lives!

I never bother with Telos because swoop racing is hard in this game. My question is how is it that I win Nar Shaddaa in one shot? I did one race and it took me over a minute and the guy was like "Congratulations youre the champ and cant race anymore" basically. :- I was like "ookk :blink: "

Onderon seems to be the "easier" track of the 2nd game. I liked the swoop racing in the first one better, but at least it's not part of the story like on Taris in KotOR 1

500 creds wasnt worth it.

Finishing Nar Shada without looking at the screen was my favourite. My wife walked in and I was talking to her, thinking oh well no big deal and when I looked up the swoop was over the finish line.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The swoop racing wasn't that hard, the only problems I encountered was a bug. Whenever I fininshed a race, it would come up with something like: "nasty spill you had out there" or something. Finally on one of my replays I manged to finish all of them. Each one only gives you 500 credits for winning though, after that i only played them for something to do.

BTW, my time was 39:19 for Telos! :wub:

The swoop racing wasn't that hard, the only problems I encountered was a bug. Whenever I fininshed a race, it would come up with something like: "nasty spill you had out there" or something. Finally on one of my replays I manged to finish all of them. Each one only gives you 500 credits for winning though, after that i only played them for something to do.

BTW, my time was 39:19 for Telos! :)

same thing happened to me on my second time thru, first time I beat all of them fine. My times were insanely low the second time thru, but they would never give me the credit....I even did nar shadaar without hitting one wall/car/block and hti almost all the pads possible, finally i just gave up, the moneys not worth that much frustration :-

My swoop racing was bugged because of the forfeit bug;

after you forfeit a race, all subsequent races everywhere for me were ALWAYS DNF

, so I could never really check this.

Can you win the Nar Shaddaa races without sabotaging the droid, or will it always beat your time?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Actually, the best way to win the race on Nar Shadaa is to race BEFORE you destroy that stupid droid! Make sure you don't do TOO well because he keeps beating you by about one second (stupid thing). Any way after you have a reasonably easy time to beat - scrap him, then race again and do your best this time.

Bingo! 500 in the bag!

he keeps beating you by about one second (stupid thing). Any way after you have a reasonably easy time to beat - scrap him, then race again and do your best this time.

In other words, NO, you can't win the races without dealing with the droid (eventually).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)