Darth Traya is Atris's Sith name.

Atris was never a Sith Lord. She was going to be the Darth Traya at Malachor instead of Kreia but that was changed/cut. Have a look at the post which shows her un-used (and seemingly untweaked) DS Model.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Atris was never a Sith Lord. She was going to be the Darth Traya at Malachor instead of Kreia but that was changed/cut. Have a look at the post which shows her un-used (and seemingly untweaked) DS Model.

I don't think Atris was ever going to be at Malachor V. The DS 'Snow White' Atris was the original model for Darth Traya Atris when the PC goes back to the Telos Polar Academy. We changed her appearance back to the 'Good' Atris model a few weeks before the game shipped because testers found it confusing.

-Brennecke

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

I don't think Atris was ever going to be at Malachor V. The DS 'Snow White' Atris was the original model for Darth Traya Atris when the PC goes back to the Telos Polar Academy. We changed her appearance back to the 'Good' Atris model a few weeks before the game shipped because testers found it confusing.

-Brennecke

Interesting. Makes me wonder about certain voice files people have found, though, as I don't see how those files could have ever fit in the game then.

I don't think Atris was ever going to be at Malachor V. The DS 'Snow White' Atris was the original model for Darth Traya Atris when the PC goes back to the Telos Polar Academy.  We changed her appearance back to the 'Good' Atris model a few weeks before the game shipped because testers found it confusing.

-Brennecke

The testers must get confused quite easily then. :luck:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just so you guys know.  Alot seem to think Traya was Kreia's sith name.  It's not, it's Atris's.

Just about every line of dialogue in the game about Darth Traya and her identity would seem to disagree with you. It may once have been the developer's intention for Atris to be Darth Traya, but that's not the way the cookie ultimately crumbled.

Kreia is Darth Traya. Accept it.

Just about every line of dialogue in the game about Darth Traya and her identity would seem to disagree with you.  It may once have been the developer's intention for Atris to be Darth Traya, but that's not the way the cookie ultimately crumbled.

Kreia is Darth Traya.  Accept it.

In trying to get some info for another thread (FYI, the "What is Keen" General thread), I ended up playing a save game which was the second fight against Atris. In that game, I decided to kill her and just afterwards, Kreia does her force voice-over and says that she would've been Darth Traya, but since she has failed due to her weakness (ie, she was defeated), it was a "guess I'll have to be it" type of thing. If you spare her and thus she self-exiles, you do not get this voice-over- as far as I remember from what I did the first time around.

So yes, ultimately the "cookie crumbled" so that Atris was never Darth Traya but the concept of her assuming that identity was there.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)