wisdom : 20 +5

charisma : 15 +2

vitality : 411/403

force : 397/397

defense : 31

fortitude : 27

reflex : 34

will : 27

my question is , without cheating how high a jedi level can you get to by the time you get to the end

i went everywhere & killed everything i could (while playing out the Light Side tho)

what do you have to do in order to get higher , leveling up still comes down to hacking up bad guys mainly , i fulfilled all the sud-missions i could do for the LS & just like Kotor 1 i got to the last fight without all my powers or feats filled due to not leveling up enough times

bu thats impossible , i did all that i could & didnt make level 20 even

! ? ! ? ! ? how the heck do you manage to get up to level 30 ? ! ? ! ?

at least in Kotor1 there was that sand planet with those beasts you could constantly run around killing (not that i did hardly enough to level up)

but maaaan , i cant believe you can reach level 30 Jedi without cheating in Kotor 2

bu thats impossible , i did all that i could & didnt make level 20 even

! ? ! ? ! ? how the heck do you manage to get up to level 30 ? ! ? ! ?

at least in Kotor1 there was that sand planet with those beasts you could constantly run around killing  (not that i did hardly enough to level up)

but maaaan , i cant believe you can reach level 30 Jedi without cheating in Kotor 2

you combine the classes so you got to level 29.

its funny because my highest was also guardian 15 watchman 14

at least in Kotor1 there was that sand planet with those beasts you could constantly run around killing  (not that i did hardly enough to level up)

That sand planet?...

You Mean Tatooine, the planet Anakin was a slave on, the planet Luke Skywalker hailed from, the planet Obi Wan spent years hiding from the Jedi Purge? The planet with the most wretched hive of scum and villainy in the galaxy? The planet Han Solo was sent to in carbonite? The planet the droids... oh I give up.

*mumbles* after all it only crops up once or twice, its not like it was important to the story or anything... :ermm:"

normal gameplay it is lvl 30

At least level 32, actually, and quite likely level 33.

My last game was a max-XP run (LS female) and my character had 517771 on the XP-o-meter when she went to see Darth Traya. So only 10229 are missing to level 33. Taking the prestige class at level 29 instead of level 19 would yield an extra 10000 XP, and the rest could easily come from doing things like finishing quests. :)" One of Munchkin's unfinished quests (dead salvagers) yields 300 XP or 500 XP depending on how you solve it. So I think we can safely assume that level 33 is indeed possible.

A max-XP run for a DS male could probably go even higher, although I don't know if the combined DS/male advantages amount to an additional level over the course of the game (~33000 XP). Has anybody tried a DS male munchkin run?

What XP glitch ?

(1) Korriban,

tomb behind the Shyrack cave, dead Jedi. A pair of Hssiss will spawn every time you loot the body, infinitely repeatable.

(2) Dxun,

Mandalorian camp, scene immediately before departure to Onderon. Sith Assassins will respawn infinitely (and promptly be slaughtered by the Mandalorians) until some glitchy trigger criterion is met. If you're unlucky you'll get not even a single assassin but normally this ends only if you get too close to Mandalore's HQ.

(3) Mines. Lay some mines, leave the area, come back and recover. The mines are still friendly but the game forgets that you laid them yourself and gives you XP for disarming/recovering them. Use mines whose DC for recovering is at least your taken level + 20 in order to get 15 * level XP for recovering, otherwise it is 10 * level.

What XP glitch ?

(1) Korriban,

tomb behind the Shyrack cave, dead Jedi. A pair of Hssiss will spawn every time you loot the body, infinitely repeatable.

(2) Dxun,

Mandalorian camp, scene immediately before departure to Onderon. Sith Assassins will respawn infinitely (and promptly be slaughtered by the Mandalorians) until some glitchy trigger criterion is met. If you're unlucky you'll get not even a single assassin but normally this ends only if you get too close to Mandalore's HQ.

(3) Mines. Lay some mines, leave the area, come back and recover. The mines are still friendly but the game forgets that you laid them yourself and gives you XP for disarming/recovering them. Use mines whose DC for recovering is at least your taken level + 20 in order to get 15 * level XP for recovering, otherwise it is 10 * level.

Oh yeah, last time I played through Dxun that scene went on for about 25 minutes! :- Didn't realise the Korriban Hssiseseses were on redial, too, though. Nor about the mines. I only used mines for the sub-plot on Dantooine, out of both KotORs. I don't like mines -- stupid NPCs keep running through them, even when you tell 'em to STAY! Stay. (Sit Ubu, sit. Good dog.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guardian 16

Weapons Master 9

Only played through once...but that number seems pretty low compared to everybody else's. :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

@ Sylver: how many Hssiss? 250?

I lost the count when I killed 50 but I found very funny clickig on the dead body several times and start fighting 30 Hssiss, that was quite a challenge, they hit me several times making my heath goes down very quickly and, the got spawned even in the corridor since there was no more area to spawn inside the room ;) :D

Guardian  16

Weapons Master  9

Only played through once...but that number seems pretty low compared to everybody else's.  :(

As Sylver has said, doing all the side quests and optional quests makes a difference of several levels. For example, on Dxun there a several choices for things to do for proving your worth do Mandalore. You have to do only one or two but nothing keeps you from doing all of them, both for the fun and for considerably more XP.

Also, some choices are more 'XP-intensive' than others. For example, if you follow the LS path on Dantooine and you leave the Kinrath cave

after freeing Vrook, then you can either lie to Azkul or tell him to get lost; in the latter case you have to fight his group of mercs

. Guess which gives you more XP. Another example: in the Refugee Sector on Nar Shaddaa you can solve the problems of the refugees

with the Serroco and the Exchange

in a peaceful manner or you can opt for a violent solution. You get the quest XP in either case but in the case of a violent solution you get the kill XP extra (and you get double helpings of the quest XP if you do the peaceful solutions first and provoke the

Serroco and the Exchange

afterwards, but I digress).