KOTOR2 activities

What KOTOR2 activity do you most wish you could do in real life?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What KOTOR2 activity do you most wish you could do in real life?

• Wield a lightsaber
    • Force Persuasion
    • Two words: Force Choke
    • Two words: Force Lightning
    • Have a loyal utility droid
    • Have a loyal Assassination droid
    • Swoop Racing
    • March up Visas Marr's loading ramp
    • "Hook up power couplings" with Mira
    • Fully defeat Handmaiden in a sparring match....consummately

This seems to be the boys poll (toys, gadgets & girls)...

I picked force persuade. Should give a fair chance of getting all three of the last options at the same time...  :thumbsup:

Edit: Although I'm not so sure about the Visas thing, she does have a big nose.

Okay, now you've gone and done it. You know how when you're watching a movie and somebody says something like that ... and after that, all you see is that damned nose? Arrgh. And here I was, watching her mouth when she talks.

This seems to be the boys poll (toys, gadgets & girls)...

I picked force persuade. Should give a fair chance of getting all three of the last options at the same time...  :wub:

Edit: Although I'm not so sure about the Visas thing, she does have a big nose.

Okay, now you've gone and done it. You know how when you're watching a movie and somebody says something like that ... and after that, all you see is that damned nose? Arrgh. And here I was, watching her mouth when she talks.

:shifty:

Blame this:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=32124

You'll never look at the characters the same way again...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm a little disappointed that there was no option for playing pazaak with Atton, Nar Shaddaa rules. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. I would have done every one of the things on the list, plus naked Pazaak with Atton.

And killing Master Vrook.

Oh, AND shooting Tobin's ships in a juddery Ebon Hawk. And also making women I know wear a skimpy dancer's outfit just so I can stare. If there were some way of doing all that in real life... well, it would be a fun weekend.

I almost chose persuade, but you can't directly defend youself with persuade. So I chose force choke. You can persuade with Force Choke:

You: I want a better deal, you will give it to me.

Car Salesman: I don't think so, this is the best deal we have to offer you.

Y: You're not telling me the truth.

CS: Uhhh sir, I . . .

Y: <Force Choke> Give me the damn car for free!

CS: gurrgle . . . crack . . . choke yes . . . . . master . . choke gurrgle .

I want to charge up all the womens loading ramps!! After I get my free new car! a lightsabre would be uber cool but it would be too obvious in day to day life. But Choke wouldn't.

CS: bbut he used a Star Wars power on me!

Cop: ookkkkkkkkaaaayyyyy, Why don't you come with me? I'll take you to a nice place were people will take good care of you . . . .

all of the above if I could but if I had to pick only one (tough choice by the way) I would have to pick the ability to use Force Persuasion on anyone. Either that or the ability to use force lightning in rush hour traffic :p .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png