The Mira Poll

What do you think of Mira after playing the game?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mira after playing the game?

• She said I was too old :(
    • Bounty hunters, we don't need that scum.
    • Scout class is the best
    • Ahhh...my precious little Jedi Sentinel.........
    • DAMN she's hot.......
    • I want to make a baby with her!
    • *still pre-occupied with Visas Marr's loading ramp*
    • I'd let her jab me with a Bothan Stunner and starve me for days...
    • Always a darksider so I got the wookiee........
    • Too busy fantasizing about Visas/Handmaiden/Atton........

I really liked Mira, and I wanted some sort of romantic intwine for my exile, sadly it didn't happen. I wanted some sort of realisation (or plain admittance) that Atris loved Exile from her as well, not some 'spill-the-beans' off the cuff remark from Kreia (although, I spared Atris' life on both times I've completed it)

Why does Kreia want to kill Mira and at the end kreia talks about Mira she says something about her father (it sounds he was a bad ass) but i never did get an option with mira on her father all she says is that she was a inslaved by the mandalorians and some stuff about her and hannhar (my influence with her is high enough to turn her into a jedi)

My friend played Nar Shaddaa first as a neutral Jedi, to get Mira, and then hit full darkside.

Pale skin, yellow eyes, thick black eye-makeup blood red hair, tight dark greenish leather outfit = she's goth! No wonder she thinks you're too old, she's still an attention whoring teenager! (w00t) Hot though.

I really liked her.

Of all the new characters in KOTOR2 she and Atton are the ones I liked the most.

Btw, does anyone know if there is a way to be a DS character and still pick up Mira instead of Hanharr?

What determines which one of them you get to pick up?

Your alighment or your action on Nar Shadaa?

She said I was too old. Now her bones can rot on Nar Shaddaa, I'll take Hanharr anyday :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein