A real blank slate

The PC is given a history. Namely, you are one of Revan's soldiers during the Mandalorien Wars. You have been exiled or something for an unknown or yet to be revealed reason. You wind up waking up on Peragus mining facility without knowing why. This is where the game begins.

It's really impossible to know until you finish the game. You know that you were a soldier from the Mandolorian wars, and are a blank slate from there, but then again, in KotOR, you thought you were a blank slate until you had the revelation.

I hope he has a history and some elements to his character. There doesn't have to be a big twist involving my character, but I'd like for him to have some issues to deal with throughout the game. I get bored with generic adventurer type characters.

I can remember somewhere in a past interview or what not, that they said that the revelation or twist in TSL will be bigger then KOTOR? Then later on they come back and say that there is no revelation or twist and to don't expect any.

What to believe? My guess is that there IS a twist somewhere in the plot, but the developers wants us to go in thinking that there isn't, so when we finally come to the twist, it would be that more shocking and adding more to the gameplay experience.

I don't see how they can top your character being the Dark Lord himself. BTW, I liked the way they did the revelation, bringing up numerous, yet subtle clues about your identity. Oh, and Revan never was completely blank, they just never went into his "history" very much. But he did have a memory, albieght one that wasn't his.

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Revan is a she.

Original. :p

Some1 always has to say that! Newb! :wacko:

Revan could be what ever u wanted him/her to be.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm not but some1 always has to say that Revan was female. Revan could be either. I wish people (or should i say women :wacko: :ph34r: ) would get over that debate. :p

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Just face that fact that 99% of men will refer to Revan as a 'he'. Bitching about is ain't gonna chance that.

I thought that comment might get an interesting response. ;)

Just face that fact that 99% of men will refer to Revan as a 'he'. Bitching about is ain't gonna chance that.

I thought that comment might get an interesting response. :rolleyes:

I agree, revan is different to everyone playing the game, mine was always a bloke and i always imagine him as a bloke and nobody will ever register if they try to tell me he was a she, and that isnt me being sexist its just the image i have built up over the course of playing the game soooo many times ;)

P.S My character in TSL is going to be a bloke to :p

I knew that but i was bringing them around slowly!

I knew that but i was bringing them around slowly!

Um....

Okay.... :blink:

Your not 1 for jokes are u! <_<

Your not 1 for jokes are u! <_<

Only good ones. :)

You mean one u start and want to continue then!