*spoiler* mystery person

I've been through once as LS.

When i reached the end of the shyrack cave and met revan there was a person to her left that faded away. Who is this person?

And why does revan attack?

help please.

That person is you... or at least WAS you, anyway.

As to why she attacks, lol dunno...

In my game, the fading person was a Darkside version of myself ... and I suppose Revan was speaking to him because he used to be a general in Revan's army.

I'm not sure why Revan attacked me immediately; it's probably that I had (as a Lightsider) to prove in this tomb that I could somehow overcome my own Dark past incarnate by defeating DS Revan.

In my game, the fading person was a Darkside version of myself ... and I suppose Revan was speaking to him because he used to be a general in Revan's army.

I'm not sure why Revan attacked me immediately; it's probably that I had (as a Lightsider) to prove in this tomb that I could somehow overcome my own Dark past incarnate by defeating DS Revan.

Yea, its oubvious that wasent the real revan just an image if you. that cave creeped me out though.

The whole cave sequence was really symbolic of you directly confronting your past.

Would you choose the same, or would you choose differently. Would you go so far as to follow Revan and Malak to the Dark Side, serving with them as your masters, or would to become your own master? Or would to do as you did before, maintain your morality, go before the council, and be exiled yet again?

I think the whole cave sequence had a lot more potential if they'd tapped into it throughout the game, but they didn't.

maybe it was in a way confirming those wild rumors about the exile and dart don't believe in anthing being one in the same stuff.

or maybe a glimpse at kotor 3, when both you and revan have to play sith lord and apprentice to fool whatever is outthere. but anycase, we shall never know.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Well, the first two cave sequences were your past, and the one with Kreia was your present. Why would they go back to the past again? I thought the whole Revan sequence was part of your (potential) future. Same way that Luke's cave vision was of his (potential) future, and if it hadn't been for the cave he may very well have become the next Darth Vader...

Something to think about.

Do you have to max your LS/DS points to enter the cave? I've finished the game once, and unfortunaly my charcter was pretty much passive to both sides at that occasion. Korriban was the last planet I finished so, like, bummer. :shifty:

This time around I'm sure gonna enter it though, I just wonder how long I'll have to wait?

Well, the first two cave sequences were your past, and the one with Kreia was your present. Why would they go back to the past again? I thought the whole Revam sequence was part of your (potential) future. Same way that Luke's cave vision was of his (potential) future, and if it hadn't been for the cave he may very well have become the next Darth Vader...

The Kreia thing also seems something from the future. Do you choose to join Kreai as Sith or help your friends defeat the Sith.

I guess it was supposed to be a preview of the final battle, however they cut the teammate things out of the real ending...

EDIT: And the Revan thing might very well be the future, hearing Kreia say that you will follow Revan to fight the real Sith.

With Kreia, you had the choice of saving her, because even she was deserving of redemption. That was the present, or even the recent past. Atton's especially vocal about what the "witch" is doing to you as you succumb to the Dark Side prior to even going to Korriban.

Revan was of the past, and ties into the other three. Revan loomed over you like a shadow, and your past interwined with Revan's. Much like after the Mandalorian war, you had a choice. Do you join Revan in the Jedi Civil War, or do you die?

The whole sequence makes much more sense if you go through as LS. You also get different dialog options with Revan depending on your mastery. :)

Everything in the game deals with confronting and overcoming your past. The only chance you get to look to the furture, is on Malachor V.

The way that you truly saved Kreia was by ending her life. She wanted to destroy the Force, and all that can feel it. This would kill EVERYTHING, but she could not relieve herself of her feeling of being betrayed. The only way for her to find peace would be to end her life.

It says this on one of the official sites... I'll try to drag it up if I can.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."