Whats the worst dark side act you did?

The worse thing I did in KOTOR was to say "sleep with me" after Bastila says "what can I do?" when you select her! (w00t)

Wha? (w00t)

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

the most evil thing you can do in the game (IMO) is sacrifice Visas :lol:

That is so wrong. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Definitely loved the Nar Shadaa exchange thugs. You can convince them to give you thair money and jump into the pit. The one Weequay ays "Yes, that would be the quickest way to reach the ground."

I like doing that. It'll teach those damn thieves to try and rob you.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Things I haven't seen, but I did this:

On Goto's Yacht where you meet the Twin Suns, you use force confusion to let them fight each other. Use some Battle meditation and then kill the remaining sister when she is not confused any longer.

Ha, you don't even get DS points for this.

The other one:

In Royal palace to Kiph:

Exile: "Stay here, Vaklu's troops will soon come to deal with you"

Kiph: "No, they will just kill me"

Exile: "O, Okay, then I kill you right now"

Master Vandar lives!

Well, an extreme DS act or rather option to have would be doing something that looks like DS but getting LS points for it instead.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I only got DS points once during this entire string of acts, but it was certainly funny.

On the Telos station, when you try to enter the Bumani Exchange office without an appointment, the Rodian guard tries to stop you. You can threaten him, and say "open that door, or you're dead," and then kill him. Leave the area (entrance to the western side is just next to it), and come back, and a new Rodian spawns. You can kill him, too.

All in all, I think I killed 5 Rodians, with only one DS hit, and even got a nice suit of armor from one of their corpses. Then they ran out of Rodians. :)

One of the worst things I did aside from killing someone was taking that woman's wraid plate (the one her family pretty much needed for survival) away from her on Tatooine in K1.  >_<

You sir have a black heart. I had the red heart not to do that.

Edited by Ioini

One of the worst things I did aside from killing someone was taking that woman's wraid plate (the one her family pretty much needed for survival) away from her on Tatooine in K1.  :devil:

That is evil. Something like that should grant you DS mastery.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Damn, readin this makes me wanna play the first game again, that one was definitely a classic. Killing Mission, Bindo, and Juhani were epic events, then Carth fleeing. Revan was way badder than the Exile was on the darkside path, he ****ed over everyone. Plus unless it's me I liked the charcters in KOTOR I better, Carth was such a good guy that I just admired they way he acted, Bindo was a stand up guy, and the whole Bastilla/Revan deal was cool too. That went to Kreia whose boring rants annoyed me, Atton who had no good story line to him, and Mira/Visas/Handmaiden which all were average at their best parts.

KOTOR ****

KOTOR II: The Sith Lords ***

Just not the same game character wise and story wise, not saying it was bad because both were great but KOTOR I is a classic.

One of the worst things I did aside from killing someone was taking that woman's wraid plate (the one her family pretty much needed for survival) away from her on Tatooine in K1.  >_<

That is evil. Something like that should grant you DS mastery.

Yeah. Keep in mind I also had to really force myself to do it, and afterward I felt pretty bad (even if they're just pixelated characters). :ermm:

The second time I did it, I just sold her plate and lied to her, saying it got only half the credits it was supposed to, then kept the other half for myself. Still evil, but not as evil I guess... :ermm: The party members still yelled at me, though.

This is why I usually go LS. o:)

Edited by Mothman

Yeah.  Keep in mind I also had to really force myself to do it, and afterward I felt pretty bad (even if they're just pixelated characters).  :thumbsup:

The second time I did it, I just sold her plate and lied to her, saying it got only half the credits it was supposed to, then kept the other half for myself.  Still evil, but not as evil I guess... :wub:  The party members still yelled at me, though. 

This is why I usually go LS.  o:)

I saved before I talked to her just to see what that bad dialogue option lead to. Lets just say I reloaded the game, a giulty conscience came over me.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

It occurs to me that Kotor I has DS options which are far more cruel then anything in Kotor II. I mean, stealing the wraith plate, killing your NPC's, it's just cruel. And after I complete a Kotor II game DS, I really don't feel as bad as in Kotor I. And then Lucasarts / Obsidian claims that it is more difficult to go DS in Kotor II. I disagree!

Master Vandar lives!

It occurs to me that Kotor I has DS options which are far more cruel then anything in Kotor II. I mean, stealing the wraith plate, killing your NPC's, it's just cruel. And after I complete a Kotor II game DS, I really don't feel as bad as in Kotor I. And then Lucasarts / Obsidian claims that it is more difficult to go DS in Kotor II. I disagree!

Kotor 2 was flawed in that regard. :p

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

it would have to be convincing those ehange thugs tto throw themselves down a pit. ;)

oh, and though it won't matter at all, I'm back!

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Trying to play DS in either game has left a stain on my soul. And I usually play LS or Neutral because of it. Neutral is fun since you can kill people that insult you. For example, Taepale, Gerevick, Sion. Altough if there was a chance to kill G0-T0 I would take it anyday and I wouldn't regret killing a rip off.

Edited by Ioini