Whats the worst dark side act you did?

Is it me, or is it much more difficult to play Light Side in both games, than it is to play Dark Side?

P.S. The Dark Side is for the weak.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Actually, for me it's easier to play LS in the sense that I can't bring myself to do a lot of the DS acts in the game. I'm well aware that they are all fictional, pixelated characters, but my guilty conscience always tries to get in the way. And it just feels a lot better to help people out instead of being a sadistic as*hole. >_<

As a side note, if I play DS again, I intend to let the woman keep her wraid plate. I'll earn DS points some other way. :thumbsup:

I dont have a worse act really...but there is one that I cant resist to help. It's when the kids are beating up that poor, helpless Ithorian on Taris in K1 I tell them to get the **** outta here! woot woot! :D

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

One problem: If I kill him I have to kill all the other masters. It blows. <_<

Just save Dantoonie for last than you won't have to deal with the others.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Nope no problems. I let the others live, kill Vrook and at the council the other two are there waiting for you. Luckily Kreia will take care of them just like she does if you didn't kill Vrook.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Wow, there's actually a lot more helpful stuff than i expected from a worst DS act thread :).

Like:

After you destroy GOTO's yacht, you can return to Nar Shadaa and ask the guy by the controls at the Docks to transport her off the planet, to complete the quest (and get LS points, I think).

Thanks Vashanti :)

Edited by Petay

I'm up to the natural part of Telos in my DS game. Don't really feel like continuing that one.

The one i'm working on now is my Neurtal game. It's much more satsifying.

Edited by Ioini

I once tried to kill only Vrook and keep the other masters alive and well on Dantooine. That did'nt go over to well. I walked in and Kavar says

"We know what you have done to Master Vrook"

Zez-Kai-Ell follows with a "Now you have come to kill us and that is unacceptable" Either way I was happy with Vrooks death.

Well theres a lot of sad DS options in the games but some are amusing too.

Kill the Rodian standing guard outside the Exchange on Telos, leave and come back and kill his replacement, leave and come back and kill..etc... the exiles comments cracked me up.

Visas is just too cool to let die, i don't do it.

And i hate going with General Vaklu on Onderon. Queen Talia is the hottest non-playable character in the game.

Being able to say stuff to Kreia like: "I will not allow my life to be tied to some half-dead delusional old woman." Odd that you don't lose influence with her for saying stuff like that.

Or another favorite, when your on Korriban and you're going in the Sith Academy, Hanharr says something about smelling danger or whatver. You can lose influence with him by saying "Get in there you big furry oaf. I don't care what you smell."