Darth Malak's Robes/ Jolee Bindo's Robes

I've heard of their existance (they are also in the index (Prima game guide) ) , as well as jolee bindo's robes does anyone know of there where-abouts?

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Jolee's robes have regenerate force points 1 and a 30 defense bonus, however they are only for "neutral" Jedi. Malak's robes have a defense bonus of 7 and maxdexterity of 5, doesnt restrict force powers, str + 2 , wis +1, and regen FP 1 I believe. I really hate this random loot generator except for the fact that i found a Verpine zal alloy suit on a civilian once :devil: . I've heard of action replay what does it do?

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Has anyone found Qel-droma robes yet? I found a Qel-droma belt.. but I'm pretty disappointed not to have found the robes after 3 completions of TSL. Do they even exist?

I have found his amour, several times in the same game actually. They suck cos they restric force powers, as does Exar Kun's Amour.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Jolee's robes have regenerate force points 1 and a 30 defense bonus, however they are only for "neutral" Jedi. Malak's robes have a defense bonus of 7 and maxdexterity of 5, doesnt restrict force powers, str + 2 , wis +1, and regen FP 1 I believe. I really hate this random loot generator except for the fact that i found a Verpine zal alloy suit on a civilian once  :lol:  . I've heard of action replay what does it do?

30 defense!!! That's insane and wrong.

The defense bonus is 3. I'm looking at the robe right now.

The stats for jolee's robe are char +4, defense 3, regen 1 and only for neutral.

Malak is str +1, defense 4, regen 2 and only for darks side

I saw in a screenshot The Star Forge Robes. How do you get those?

There is a room on the Star Forge with a box that has two robes in it. If you are bad, you get Revans robes, if your good, some really weird lightside robe.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I saw in a screenshot The Star Forge Robes. How do you get those?

There is a room on the Star Forge with a box that has two robes in it. If you are bad, you get Revans robes, if your good, some really weird lightside robe.

This forum is called KotOR 2 spoilers, you're talking about KotOR 1....

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I got sick of the Quel-Droma robes, the second and third time I played through the game I kept getting them, it looked like I was a merchant that was peddling knock-off clothes on the corner with a total of between twenty to thirty of the Quel-Droma robes in my inventory.

I got sick of the Quel-Droma robes, the second and third time I played through the game I kept getting them, it looked like I was a merchant that was peddling knock-off clothes on the corner with a total of between twenty to thirty of the Quel-Droma robes in my inventory.

I like Revans look.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I never found anything hotter than the damn Ossus robe for me LS Char

..and about 90% of the newly designed armour and things didnt start to show up until I was on Malachor. Just a slight annoyance.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want Darth Malak's robes  :)  if theres anyway to get em id love that. BTW i have XBOX so i cant cheat.

Inside the tomb with Malak and the whole test you can come across the body of a dead Jedi. Keep pressing A on his body and lots of Hssiss will appear, keep killing them till you get to lvl 50, then go and do Fassa's sidequest and talk to him and you might get the Malak armor. Save in front of him. I don't know if this is true but people have claimed to do this to get his armor.