Ea buying Ubisoft stock

Zach Morris

:thumbsup:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hostile takeover?  <_<

Thats is what Ubisoft is claiming.

Now Ubisoft is a french based company and the french goverment is very protective when it comes to take overs from non french companies so I doubt Ubisoft is going to have a problem with EA as long the French goverment wants to keep it as a French company.

Personaly I dont want to see EA get control of Ubisoft, it would kill a lot of games (expecialy adventure games) and make EA a too powerful pubisher in the console market ... also Ubisoft is one of the few publishers that takes risks when it comes to inovative games.

drakron.png

Hostile takeover?  <_<

Thats is what Ubisoft is claiming.

Now Ubisoft is a french based company and the french goverment is very protective when it comes to take overs from non french companies so I doubt Ubisoft is going to have a problem with EA as long the French goverment wants to keep it as a French company.

Personaly I dont want to see EA get control of Ubisoft, it would kill a lot of games (expecialy adventure games) and make EA a too powerful pubisher in the console market ... also Ubisoft is one of the few publishers that takes risks when it comes to inovative games.

Never thought I would say this, but.....

I now love the French :blink:

I really really hope their gov can keep it out of EA's hands.

There's been quite a few Ubisoft games I've enjoyed... and none with an EA label (ok, there was Earth and Beyond, but they screwed that up)

EA doesn't bother me (at least right now). But I will not like it if they take over Ubi Soft. But still does it really matter? Take Ghost Recon for instance. Cool computer game. Challenging and detailed, just the way I like it. It didn't sell too well so they changed GR2 into some consoley mess. They did that on their own without EA's help. Or did Ubi Soft not do GR2?