Patch?

Perhaps you could use the search function?

I heard that can kill you! :thumbsup:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I heard that can kill you! :(

Should I consult my doctor before using it?

Adverse side effects may include : Showing others that you have common sense, Not being yelled at by everyone for posting something that was already discussed and in rare cases, the Search Function can cause less clutter on the forums...

Ariella no offence but you should always look carefully before posting new topics.

Anyways to answer your question, a patch has been released for the Foreign (anything other than North America) versions of the game. It fixes some corruption in the manual.pdf file of the game. A new patch is in the works or so I am told by Chris Avellone.

I heard that can kill you! :(

Should I consult my doctor before using it?

Adverse side effects may include : Showing others that you have common sense, Not being yelled at by everyone for posting something that was already discussed and in rare cases, the Search Function can cause less clutter on the forums...

Ariella no offence but you should always look carefully before posting new topics.

Anyways to answer your question, a patch has been released for the Foreign (anything other than North America) versions of the game. It fixes some corruption in the manual.pdf file of the game. A new patch is in the works or so I am told by Chris Avellone.

cool, i cant wait

My original message:

Hello Chris Avellone,

I'd just like to say that I purchased KotOR 2 and aside from some minor bugs, I am very pleased. However, I am not very far in the game so I cannot comment on the later stages. I would just like to know if there is a patch in the works to address some of the issues with KotOR 2.

Thanks,

Darth Ni

The PM I recieved from Chris Avellone.

Absolutely, we're working on it now. I don't know when it will be done, but it's in the works.

Hope you enjoy the game - and hope to have more news soon.

Chris

My original message:

Hello Chris Avellone,

I'd just like to say that I purchased KotOR 2 and aside from some minor bugs, I am very pleased. However, I am not very far in the game so I cannot comment on the later stages. I would just like to know if there is a patch in the works to address some of the issues with KotOR 2.

Thanks,

Darth Ni

Absolutely, we're working on it now. I don't know when it will be done, but it's in the works.

Chris

This is wat he said to me

We're working on a patch now. I think the international version patch was for translation documentation bugs, which weren't present in the domestic version.

Chris

and he said this also

No problem, Ketra - hope it works out. We're hammering away on the patch now, shouldn't be much longer.

Chris

*bitch* *moan*

I mean, what is it? I just started with KotOR II since bugs screwed it for me the first few days, but thats not the point. Bugs happen ... they shouln't ... but ithey do. And now Im playing, having fun, only to read (on Gamespy) that it seems like the whole ending has been cut out because there was no time to polish that up. That REALY has a bitter taste for me ...

*bitch* *moan*

I mean, what is it? I just started with KotOR II since bugs screwed it for me the first few days, but thats not the point. Bugs happen ... they shouln't ... but ithey do. And now Im playing, having fun, only to read (on Gamespy) that it seems like the whole ending has been cut out because there was no time to polish that up. That REALY has a bitter taste for me ...

I don't know about you all but I keep experiencing a bug where when I equip a weapon, I will 95% of the time always miss my target but if I fight with no weapons what so ever, I will hit the target more often. I have tested this all through out the game. I have decided not to play the game anymore until that is fixed cause there is really no point in playing a game where my character keeps missing the target 95% of the time:) There really isn't an excuse for it being this buggy. PLEASE PATCH !!!!!

Yeah, I would love an expansion to the ending. I can overlook the bugs, since I've one of the fortunate few who haven't experienced as many of them as everyone else, but I was extremely disappointed when I first finished the game. Whole reason I bought the PC version was a faint hope that a patch or expansion would reintroduce the material. That and the loading times on Xbox sucked.

Xavier97x2: That's the first time I've heard of that bug (well, second time, since you posted this twice. Might want to try your luck in the tech help forum). You're not making a character with 8 in Dexterity, are you? :(

Yeah, I would love an expansion to the ending. I can overlook the bugs, since I've one of the fortunate few who haven't experienced as many of them as everyone else, but I was extremely disappointed when I first finished the game. Whole reason I bought the PC version was a faint hope that a patch or expansion would reintroduce the material. That and the loading times on Xbox sucked.

Xavier97x2: That's the first time I've heard of that bug (well, second time, since you posted this twice. Might want to try your luck in the tech help forum). You're not making a character with 8 in Dexterity, are you? :(

No I'm not lol. I don't think it's something that can be cleared up easily, but I can try:) I think it's going to be a patch issue:)

I'm pretty frustrated with the rampant bugs in the game. Love the dialogue, the graphics, and all the other wonderful things about it, but the bugs are *severely* distracting from game play. I miss entire conversations when the game just hammers through them. The Telos bug is just really silly from an immersion standpoint - you know, the one where the cops get stuck in your room while you're under house arrest?

I bought this one sight-unseen because of how much fun the first one was. Here's for hoping that they give us a solid and speedy fix. I recognize those two things are often mutually exclusive.

My original message:

Hello Chris Avellone,

Thanks,

Darth Ni

Chris

Uh, I don't know if it's actually against the rules to post PMs openly, but it's definitely something you shouldn't do, unless you've asked for permission beforehand. They are called private for a reason, you know.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.