Who wants this game patched?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants this game patched?

• I want it patched!
    • I don't want it patched!

Is there anywhere to report bugs that need to be patched? Is Obsidian even keeping track? I see a sticky in the tech support forum for tech issues, but no such thread for non-tech bugs that need patching. If they don't keep track of these things, the chance for a good patch seems small.

Is there anywhere to report bugs that need to be patched?  Is Obsidian even keeping track?  I see a sticky in the tech support forum for tech issues, but no such thread for non-tech bugs that need patching.  If they don't keep track of these things, the chance for a good patch seems small.

Don't mean to be rude... but how is a bug in a computer game not a tech bug? I would go ahead and port in the PC support forums :blink:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

No. And, I'm not just being spiteful.

The game is very buggy. Alas, I've had to fight my way through the stupid bugs to get to this point. I'm not far from finishing, and I doubt I'll have the motivation to play a second time. I've seen the story and since that's the case I have no reason to play a seocnd time.

Basically, the patch will come too little too late.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The game is very buggy. Alas, I've had to fight my way through the stupid bugs to get to this point. I'm not far from finishing, and I doubt I'll have the motivation to play a second time. I've seen the story and since that's the case I have no reason to play a seocnd time.

The game hasn't been on the market for a week and you say that it is already too late to release a patch????

Many people haven't yet bought TSL and many others still want to play it again, troublefree this time.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

The game hasn't been on the market for a week and you say that it is already too late to release a patch????

Many people haven't yet bought TSL and many others still want to play it again, troublefree this time.

you gotta understand that volourn is being volourn.

you have to take all his posts with a grain of salt because every single reply is based on him and him alone.

Yes. Like the other 100% of gamers. I seriosuly doubt I'm unique in worrying about my own personal gaming needs. Seriosuly, you cna't honestly expect me to believe you truly care if others have a clean gaming experience? I hope not. I'm not that gullible.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yes. Like the other 100% of gamers. I seriosuly doubt I'm unique in worrying about my own personal gaming needs. Seriosuly, you cna't honestly expect me to believe you truly care if others have a clean gaming experience? I hope not. I'm not that gullible.

yes, but you ahve to see the patch from the company's point of view.

The sales of the game will increase if it works properly. And as I've learned during my marketing course most of the sales are after the first two weeks.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

My extent to others gaming experience is i hope there are those out there that enjoy it as much as me so that i can rant and rave about how much fun ive had...

Other than that ish me me me and i :huh:

A example of a non tech bug would be the "flying swoop bike".

As said the woman accused of being a witch in Monty Python's "The Holy Grail"; its a fair cop. <SSSSPLASH>

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.