so far so good? or...

I'm not impressed with the finish of the PC version.

I'm in Telos. The story seems good, but my game limps through buggy bits here and there.

The opening bit in the apartment on Telos was bugged. The movies were wierdly messed up. The officer and friends didn't all make it out the door on one occasion. One of the soldiers talked over a videophone out of the back of her head. The Ithorian Moza talked too fast. I got one freeze up.

Then things settled down again.

One of the movies about Kriea's past was in low resolution - I guess straight from the X-box version - big contrast with my regular 800x600 play resolution.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

One of the movies about Kriea's past was in low resolution - I guess straight from the X-box version - big contrast with my regular 800x600 play resolution.

That's something I have noticed too. But then again, that's the way FMVs were in K1, the dream sequences and stuff, real lo-res. So that's really not a game fault.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

yea same thing here, just fightin mercenaries on the telos surface.  Other than some skipped dialogue, i'd  have to say well done.  Hopefully we'll get another great twist!

You will :lol:

not to the same degree Part 1 had but some great twists and storylines coming up for yas both :)

geforce4 ti "something*128 mb using the latest drivers.

yea same thing here, just fightin mercenaries on the telos surface.  Other than some skipped dialogue, i'd  have to say well done.  Hopefully we'll get another great twist!

i love this game so far. great, bao dur is one cool dude.

btw, is it possible to see how much influence one weilds over a particular npc?

No there isnt!

I dont call not havbing it a bug or anything like that but also wished I had been able to veiw a party member to see how my influence on them was going.

Would be a nice addition for part 3 :thumbsup:

No there isnt!

I dont call not havbing it a bug or anything like that but also wished I had been able to veiw a party member to see how my influence on them was going.

Would be a nice addition for part 3 :thumbsup:

yeah, i guess we're stuck with the alignment "chart". kreia has slowly started to moving towards the light side(i'm going light side), so i guess i have some influence over her...

That's something I have noticed too. But then again, that's the way FMVs were in K1, the dream sequences and stuff, real lo-res. So that's really not a game fault.

Thanks for reminding me! I'd forgotten about that, the thing is, in K2, those sequences are longer and more elaborate, so the lo-res is more noticable I guess.

Anyway, I just finished the game. One crash. Excellent game. But yeah, I wish they'd have included an influence gage myself.

yeah, the dream stuff were very low res in both k1 and k2. why? the whole plot revelation in k1 was also low res...