You think Obsidian should release a patch ASAP  

57 members have voted

1. 1. You think Obsidian should release a patch ASAP

• Yes, of course
    • Duh!!
    • They better or I will make their company's prestige go down
    • No, it is fine for me
    • No

I haven't got the game yet, but i have seen alot of threads about bugs, so the game obviously needs at least one patch to fix the important bugs.

I would suggest a 6 month test period to find out all sorts of bugs and the players that finds it, posts it in a special thread and they need to post what hardware they have and how to re-produce the bug. (ie. click on 'start game' to crash the game etc.) lol

But in that 6 months they could fix tons of bugs, but if the Kotor II game is gonna be as is forever, then OE and LA have really damaged their rep for most and destroyed it for me....but only time will tell.

Isn't that basically Beta testing.... which should have happened before it was released? 6 months of bug testing before a patch is too long if you've shelled out

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I thought that this game was pretty bug free since I had no major problems (an odd crash here or there) but now I'm not even sure if the game will run if I click on it. That's just sad unjustifiable and unforgivable especially since I paid $50 for this game! They better release a patch addressing all of the known issues soon (within a week). If there are other issues, they should be brought to Obsidian's knowledge so they can be addressed in future patches.

As one of the unlucky who can't get past the black screen of death then yes, I'm hoping for a patch soon. Of course those who have it running may prefer a wait for a more comprehensive patch which is understandable. At the same time however, wouldn't a larger user base of players help to identify in-game bugs/glitches more efficiently? As a compromise I think some sort of non-nVidia owner hotfix should be the priority right now. Then we can ALL take it from there. Just my opinion.