IGN review

Ah! Well i couldn't actually be bothered to read it!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

im still not sure why he bothered posting a review when he hadnt even finished atleast a single play thru.  seems kind of counterproductive to me.

its like watching the first 15 minutes of a movie and then writing a review about it.  it just makes no sense.

Ofcourse its productive, it gives us an incomplete picture of the game. Do you know how helpful that is? :huh:"

THATS WHY IT CLEARLY SPECIFIES FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND NOT REVIEW. NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE? (Not directed to you neverwinter knight, Just a general comment...)

Hmm... he says there are LOTS of crashes. On average, one per hour. It's certainly not that bad. What's with all the complaining reviewers?

My rig :

Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHz LGA 775 HT

2GB Kingston DDR2-533

Asus GeForce 6800 Ultra (OC to 480/1280 - something like that)

160GB SATA

Windows XP Pro reinstalled (I don't want SP2 and it isn't even a NET PC so I couldn't care about firewall)

I suppose SP2 could cause screw ups.. I dont know though.

Hmm... he says there are LOTS of crashes. On average, one per hour. It's certainly not that bad. What's with all the complaining reviewers?

My rig :

Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHz LGA 775 HT

2GB Kingston DDR2-533

Asus GeForce 6800 Ultra (OC to 480/1280 - something like that)

160GB SATA

Windows XP Pro reinstalled (I don't want SP2 and it isn't even a NET PC so I couldn't care about firewall)

I suppose SP2 could cause screw ups.. I dont know though.

Nice PC :geek:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Nice PC  :geek:

Thank you. I put the extra GB of RAM to prevent my PC from becoming obsolete. Ofcourse, I didn't buy from dell fearing their extremely high RAM prices... Their PCs may be cheap but you pay a crapload if you want to upgrade.

It also came w/ a 6800 GTO which was a 12 pipeline card (I managed to get 16 pipes unlocked though :D)... Sold it on E-Bay and got a great price ($455 US). I spent an extra $50 US and bought an Asus 6800 Ultra. ASUS has great utilities, great technical support and overall, a great product. I even managed to OC well past specs.