has the pc version been released today?

Well now It's Friday 11th of Feb 2005 here so hopefully this time I will get KOTOR II and join the rest of Kotor land playing Kotor II.THe wait is indeed a curse and I feel pitiful of it.If Kotor II doesn't come today to my store then I am in for a very long and very boring weekend....EEEKKK,just hoping it won't happen but I have a feeling since the country in Australia will be agian slow service and want to make me suffer more. <_<

I can't wait any longer! I want Kotor II now! <_<

don't panic for your week end if you don't have it, we'll tell you what you miss

everyone else has their Kotor II and is happyly playing away. while I suffer.

You're not the only one.

I can understand the way you feel, because I'm in the excact same position.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

don't panic for your week end if you don't have it, we'll tell you what you miss

everyone else has their Kotor II and is happyly playing away. while I suffer.

You're not the only one.

I can understand the way you feel, because I'm in the excact same position.

You mean I ain't the only one to join "The Suffer Club" of how sucky primitive Australia is? while the rest of the world indulges In Kotor II? :blink:

I don't know about AUS. But the situation here in UK isn't any better, for me at least.

maybe it has something to do with the queen

You know it's "funny": My copy is manufactured in the EU,

has a text like: Activision (UK) Ltd, Parliament house...*long adress*... United Kingdom. ,= seems like an UK version to me. It's not even in storage there yet?....weird. But I'm sure you'll get it tomorrow.

I don't know about AUS. But the situation here in UK isn't any better, for me at least.

has a text like: Activision (UK) Ltd, Parliament house...*long adress*... United Kingdom. ,= seems like an UK version to me. It's not even in storage there yet?....weird. But I'm sure you'll get it tomorrow.

:blink:

Can I cry now???

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

:blink:

Can I cry now???

Yes! post-1139-1108063719.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You stole DSluke's copy ? :blink:"

You stole DSluke's copy ? :-"

Unless DSluke's PC(right?) runs an xbox version, then no, I doubt it. :blink:

first off the americans got kotor II months ago while we still waited....then it finally gets released around the world.....and some of us are still waitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwai

ingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiting

aitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwait

ngwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingw

itingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiti

gwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwa

tingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitin

waitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiting....

have I got it yet?

No

still

waitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwai

ingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiting.

want me to continue?

no better not......

in new south wales where every thing sucks and is so primitive.....I can tell you why where i live is so primtive for one

1. I cannot get broadband internet where I am....again telstra (who are surpose to be one of the biggest phone companies in australia) are **** and just cant be bothered to up grade in remote areas for ADSL internet

2. the stores here are so so so so lazy and are cruds (they smoke dope)........they decide to deliver games when they want too.

not here yet

not here yet

not here yet

not here yet

When i was in Brisbane QLD, they didn't have too (too expensive) so it's not just new south wales. I support you and i will not play kotor until you didn't get yours

Your more generous than I.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

lol @ your Sig bastila  :lol:

well it just shows you the "true" nature of Australia of certian lazy people who sit on their bums and smoke dope and get paid for it and only do thing when they feel like it especially in the remote areas of australia.....people where I live have nothing else better to do but go to the pub all day and fire you from your job as soon as you start :lol::lol::lol:

My store shipped it today, itll be a miracle if the post office gets it here by tomorrow

and I just beat Planescape:Torment so I have nothing but replay JKA and KoTOR till monday

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Items dispatched on 10 Feb 2005:

Delivery estimate: 10 Feb 2005 - 11 Feb 2005

Amazon.UK Dispatched TSL today for my pre-order, should be here tomorrow via first class :lol:

Luke, should not have canceled : D