has the pc version been released today?

Items dispatched on 10 Feb 2005:

Delivery estimate: 10 Feb 2005 - 11 Feb 2005

Amazon.UK Dispatched TSL today for my pre-order, should be here tomorrow via first class ;)

Luke, should not have canceled : D

mine hasn't dispatched yet, it said 10th is the estimated dispatch date, so i am pretty pissed at amazon.

Well i'll be picking mine up from game in about 2 hours! :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Amazon.UK Dispatched TSL today for my pre-order, should be here tomorrow via first class ;)

mine hasn't dispatched yet, it said 10th is the estimated dispatch date, so i am pretty pissed at amazon.

lucky you, so since Amazon couldn't keep to their dispatch date, i doubt they can keep to their delivery date either.

Amazon.UK Dispatched TSL today for my pre-order, should be here tomorrow via first class :lol:

lucky you, so since Amazon couldn't keep to their dispatch date, i doubt they can keep to their delivery date either.

No, i doubt they do same day delivery.

I would cancel and go out and get it yourself. It may cost a little more but atleast you will get it today! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Amazon.UK Dispatched TSL today for my pre-order, should be here tomorrow via first class :lol:

No, i doubt they do same day delivery.

I would cancel and go out and get it yourself. It may cost a little more but atleast you will get it today! ;)

Well, if it was up to me, i would have got it already, but my mom is accually paying for it so i can't be picky.

They have had a full day to dispatch it, i think they are just sitting down and playing it.

Well I went today to my local Game store and got it.

Installing it as I type.

:lol:

Got it faster than you :cool:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Got it now, although i will have to wait until i get home from work to play it.

Installing it as I type.

:lol:

Got it faster than you :cool:

so i'm alone now ?

Yes.

:'( andthe worst is that it seems that i won't have it for the week end :wub:

well, i cancelled the order at amazon.co.uk and ordered it at play.com, either way, i doubt i would have got it before the weekend.

It is my first time ordering from play.com, so we will see how good they are at delivery.

I think there is time to dispatch it today, but i ain't sure if they deliver stuff themselves, i don't know if they deliver on weekends, but i wouldn't nag if they didn't, drivers do have familys to be with and i respect that.

Pwned, mine was installed by 8:30 am muahha

Installed perfected and now playing TSL, looks really good so far, hell, even the tutorial was fun!. Just landed on Pergusus II (sp?)

I'm very impressed so far, enjoy your first game, i know i will :wub:

Not one, unless it was so lame i never saw it. Few hours into game now, it's perfect for me. Infact to go out on a limb i think it's better so far than K1. Only met two party members so far, and t3, but some really funny bits :sorcerer:

well, i cancelled the order with Amazon and ordered at play.com and it has already been dispatched. lol

so it was ordered on the 11th and dispatched on the 11th, pretty decent in my opinion.

It might be delivered on the 12th, since play.com are using the normal post office to post it and since there is a saturday post, there is a chance, but if not saturday, it will be monday.

But i don't think you have an ATI card do ya?

well, i cancelled the order with Amazon and ordered at play.com and it has already been dispatched. lol

so it was ordered on the 11th and dispatched on the 11th, pretty decent in my opinion.

It might be delivered on the 12th, since play.com are using the normal post office to post it and since there is a saturday post, there is a chance, but if not saturday, it will be monday.

Indeed, I called play.com yesterday and they said there was a chance that my order might come today since it was dispatched on Wednesday night. If not then definitely Monday.

Indeed, I called play.com yesterday and they said there was a chance that my order might come today since it was dispatched on Wednesday night. If not then definitely Monday.

Well, these guys are certainly good, much better then Amazon, they couldn't even dispatch it. lol

Well, these guys are certainly good, much better then Amazon, they couldn't even dispatch it. lol

I just got it now in the mail! Since it was dispatched on the 9th, it makes sense. You'll probably get yours on Monday JamieKirby since it's transported from Jersey. I've never had a problem from Play.com. They have a good return and replacement policy.