Female Mandalorians?

I always wonder this. Mandalorians are war-like people, not a bunch of male mercanaries who dress the same. Where are the women? Its not like they come from a male-dominated society or anything because:

1) Canderous follows Revan (is shes female) in the first game and admits she is a better warrior than him

2) Mandalore follows the exile (whether its a male or female)

3) Mandalore fights jedi in the war, saying that they were men and women who were worthy opponents.

4) Some of the mandalorians on Dxun say to the exile(female) if she wasnt a jedi she would make a good mandalorian, which means if they are willing to accept her, there has to be female mandalorians

5) Madalorians are always called "people"

6) They need females to procreate new mandalorians (obviously)

Were the designers just too lazy to put female models into the mandalorian armor? I always wanted to see one. Even if you equipped the mandalorian armor on your female, she looks and walks like a male. (the female walk is not there anymore and the entire female body shape is not there anymore)

Well its a little know factt that the mandalorians are indeed amphibians, and can switch sex when in need.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

THEORY #1

Looks/walk:How do you know some of the mandalorians arent women?Its hard to look feminine when your wearing a sturdy suite of armor designed to stop high powered blaster fire.Have you seen a female marine?They dont shake their butts when they walk.

Voice:I assume their voices are computer generated.Its hard to hear through an inch of superstarwars metal.

THEORY #1

Looks/walk:How do you know some of the mandalorians arent women?Its hard to look feminine when your wearing a sturdy suite of armor designed to stop high powered blaster fire.Have you seen a female marine?They dont shake their butts when they walk.

Voice:I assume their voices are computer generated.Its hard to hear through an inch of superstarwars metal.

Dumbass.

THEORY #1

Dumbass.

:wacko::p:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I know that they wouldnt look "feminine" in the armor but in the game, females walk a certain way and when you equip the mandalorian armor your female character's walk automatically turns into the male walk, which proves the fact that they dont have a female mandalorian design because if they did the armor would fit more like the other armors do on females and the walk would be the default female walk not the male one.

THEORY #1

Dumbass.

:o

Somewhat reminiscent of the good 'ol days on these boards. :">

*sigh*

manthing2.jpg

THEORY #1

Dumbass.

Hahaha, nice, very nice :D I have my own theory as to what happen to the women. Feeling pressured to keep up with their husbands in this politically correct world, the wives, girlfriends, assorted females turned to steroids. In our world, while it's tragic, this does happen. While their physical performance did improve, there were side effects. As stated in the article at this site: http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,...n_story_related, these side effects included: "Two former East German swimmers now charge that the drugs caused birth defects in their children, and countless others face such ongoing troubles as excessive body hair and deep voices. " Seems familiar, no?

If you think about it in the first game when you put on the sith trooper armor then your walk changed to a male walk if your pc is a Female. Its part of the armor that you have to portray a hard person. So this is the same with the mandalorians you just stand taller and act mor masculin. after all the sith had female sith in armor. :)"

Kinda but she was train in the Mandalorians ways. She lost her family on Malachor V. She was talking about the Mandalorians.

Many armies through history would force the people they capture into the ranks. Mostly **** jobs however the stronger ones were given the chance to become warriors and fighters. Thats also how Mandalorians number kept growing in a short amount of time. Or take the young kids and raise them in your clan. You also have rape and pillaging. :p

Well in truth, the Mandalorians are nothing like Sparta except in their fanatical dedication to training for war and honor. The Mandalorians are closer to chivalric knights and their quests for glory and conquest, than they are to the Spartans.

I'd say the best possible definition is a cross between European Knights and Japanese Samurai.

And the female Spartans weren't warriors. They just raised kids and had some very basic fighting training, i.e. I believe they were allowed to wrestle.