TSL Replay Value

With 1 being the lowest, 5 being average, and 10 being the highest, what would you rate the replay value of K2?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. With 1 being the lowest, 5 being average, and 10 being the highest, what would you rate the replay value of K2?

How did you come up with me reading peoples minds? I never said that. I said that the posts I read have these issues in them. Posting not mind reading. And some ive talked to personally. No I didnt do a survey. :)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

How did you come up with me reading peoples minds? I never said that. I said that the posts I read have these issues in them.  Posting not mind reading. And some ive talked to personally. No I didnt do a survey.  :)

When you said "Ah, yes the game glitches that many complain about but few actually have." You'd have to read minds to know that out of the many people complaining about glitches, only a few actually have them. Granted, you never said you were a mind reader, but it was the only logical conclusion my small mind could come up with, when trying to understand why you said that.

It's probably because TSL has a very poor 'tilt value', whilst KotOR's is near perfect.  :thumbsup:

i never really understood what that 'tilt' score was referring to on gamespot. i know they have an explanation for it, but of the score categories that one always kinda made me go "huh?".

Well first off, I'm only speaking for myself not gamespot. But the general feeling I got from K1 just boosts its overall goodness for me - the sweet gameplay, cool graphics, perfect music & sound, and rich story just tends to sway my review rating; and makes me look past its faults. With K2 however, it's hard to get past the been-there-done-that sense of d

manthing2.jpg

the only thing i didnt like was how the randomizer would give u pointless things.....like medpacs, ur guy(or girl) had a bajillion force points..i mean come on. but the other thing was the robes....the matuki robes were the best ones, but i mean come on who needs charisma boost, the point of this game was a personal war, at least give me some really really really awesome robes, or better armor robes, those were weird. kotor3 should take a gander at final fantasy11 and fable...kool stuff. i gave it an eight cuz i liked the darker story. and potential for mass murder of ppl...and 2 planets

1 because by the time I'd finished I was so put off by the bugs and incomplete material that most likely I'm never picking it up again.

Yet you are still here talking about it! post-1139-1107084012.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

1 because by the time I'd finished I was so put off by the bugs and incomplete material that most likely I'm never picking it up again.

Yet you are still here talking about it! post-1139-1107084012.gif

Nothing wrong with that; the game did have some good points that I like, but I just can't be arsed to remember to do everything in a particular order to avoid a certain glitch and such. Not saying I hate what's in there, just that I'm not as excited about it as others are.

I can't finish it on my XBox. It's too glitchy and now that I'm on Malachor, it freezes on loading about 1 time out of 3.

I plan on getting it for PC because I want to give it another shot. I have a feeling I still won't like it as much as KOTOR I, mainly because of all the teen angst that was put into the characters and their relationships, the broken influence system, and the missing/incomplete content...but maybe not! :D

Epiphany, that whole exchange between you and Trooper earlier in the thread made me very happy. I think I love you. :)

Mines is cool with the bugs. I only had the T3 glitch once, now its smooth sailing. Other than that I give it a 10 for replay value. Different dialogue choices, and the multiple choices for classes are very enticing, as well as I didn't make everyone Jedi (damn mira and bao-dur).

Epiphany, that whole exchange between you and Trooper earlier in the thread made me very happy.  I think I love you.  ;)

Ya she's a very opinionated girl, but theres definitely a certain appeal that goes with that, even though I find her a little too Courtney Loveish.

As for replay, unfortantly I was able to influence almost all the characters on my first playthough LS, thats mostly because I went to Nar Shaddaa last and I really wanted to get on with the game. My second time I got all the characters to turn to jedi who could, and gained maximum influence with everyone(although none of there Lightside Mastery worked) and pretty much kicked major ass as a guardian/jedimaster (you know the Luke Skywalker path). Anyway all that is left is the darkside path and I'm pretty sure theres only going to be one of those, so basically thats 3 times through. What does that rank? I played Baulder's Gate 1 and 2 atleast 10 times a piece, so I 'm guessing that makes it basically a 3 or 4, not very good. I played Kotor 1 about 7 times so once again, not very good

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.