Regarding KotOR3

This Kotor III stuff is getting old, hell lets talk about Kotor IV

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You are completely right. The only reliable source for KOTOR3 is lucasartc.com. Everything else is nonsence. End of story.

As with kotor2 the dev's forum site is actually more reliable than lucasarts so soon as a dev is announced for kotor3 forget lucas and stick with the devs

Yeah they could make KOTOR 4,5 and 6 and then after 16 years come back to finnish KOTOR 3

or will they re-titled kotor1 and 2 as kotor 4 and 5, then ten years down the road make the "real" kotor 1 and 2, which will be about a young Revan growing up and winning a podrace....errr nevermind. :p

ROFLMAO!

good one Night :)

PS: Is it just me or does Jarjar make episode one unwatchable! Just tried to rewatch it and ended up fast forwarding every single time that terrible THING (yes I know its a gungan) was on the screen. What a waste!

I still believe there is a KOTOR III,I dont know but I still believe a KOTOR III is in development

Hold on to your beliefs KotorianRuler - for belief alone can reshape the Planes and unmake the Multiverse. ^_^

?????? :blink:

Your confusion is natural KotorianRuler. The first thing you must do is find Pharod and locate your missing journal.

Oh, and don't trust the skull. ^_^

lol :lol: even more confused then before now

??? :blink:

I dont know what to do any more...

I feel like Obi-wan Kenobi :-"

:lol:

Don't worry about it KotorianRuler. The references are just from a game that I love almost as much as you love KotOR. :cool:

Planescape Torment, right?