Swoop Upgrades?

Ya I'm afraid that it went the way of the simultaneous release and the buffalo

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Is there some way to get swoop upgrades? Before TSL's release, there were many rumors confirming that swoop upgrades are there in the game. Do you have to beat all the swoop tracks or something?

They weren't rumors, they were dev posts, stating that upgrades were definitely in the game.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

im sort of glad they didnt spend time on swoop upgrades, since i never even do swoop racing.  it would mean they spent time on a feature that would never benefit me.  :p"

Yeah but it would have been cool all the same. In K1 they talk about swoop upgrades but it isn't there, but here the devs stated that swoop upgrades will be there but no!

You don't even get your very own swoop which you keep in the Ebon Hawk! You race rented bikes!

It gets cancelled, along with:

Robe Hoods

Your old lightsaber

Hk droid factory

unfinishable quests

<_<

"It gets cancelled, along with:

Robe Hoods

Your old lightsaber

Hk droid factory

unfinishable quests"

Mods for win. I bet the kotor modders can make 3 of these 4 possible atleast given some time :p

Swoop racing, never did like that part of Kotor but it would not bother me if upgrades were in it.

As far as twitch gaming goes, I hated the turret game more than the swoop racing (probably because I could simply ignore the swoop racing aspect after Taris).

There are a few spots in KOTOR 2 where you must man (or woman :wub: ) the turret, but I went through the whole game without ever mounting a swoop bike.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

There are a few spots in KOTOR 2 where you must man (or woman  :p ) the turret, but I went through the whole game without ever mounting a swoop bike.

no there werent. all turret stuff were optional.

Yeah, you just sit there and watch your enemies board your vessel. No really, it's true!

manthing2.jpg

There are a few spots in KOTOR 2 where you must man (or woman  >_< ) the turret, but I went through the whole game without ever mounting a swoop bike.

no there werent. all turret stuff were optional.

Yeah, you just sit there and watch your enemies board your vessel. No really, it's true!

That happens????

Gee, I 've never lost a turret mini game so I wouldn't know :ph34r:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

It's to show how your character's like Anakin Skywalker, using the Force to see obstacles before hand and win the equivalent of the Boonta race thing.  :D

Oh, yeah... that's what I want. I want to be like the annoying little kid that couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. Now that is what the point of this game should've been. :) Add a cameo by JarJar and a whole planet of Ewoks and I'm sooooo there. :):x

Yeah, you just sit there and watch your enemies board your vessel.  No really, it's true!

that may be the case, but again you arent MADE to use the turret. in the last game you absolutely had to use it otherwise your ship took too much damage and you died.

same with the other instances with the turret. on onderon you arent required to, you just get extra xp for doing so. escaping the peragus asteroid field you arent required to, you have a dialogue option to outrun them.

so technically, there is no part of kotor2 where you HAVE to use it otherwise death comes to the player.