Your character names

I used the random generator and I came up with some good ones: Danny Tora, etc. But the one I really liked was Hanis Drackin. Don't ask why, I just caught on to that and that is what I used. It works for LS as Hanis could mean giving a helping hand and it works well for DS as Drackin is like draining something or Dracula.

For a female, I use Shayla Tantra (random generator found that one for me too). Tantra = tantrum, darkside. I don't know if Shayla has a lightside meaning but the women face generations I pick look nice and Lightsidey so I just stick with that for some reason.

:p

Slowly back away from the random name generator....

:)

manthing2.jpg

OMFGWTFBBQS. xxrotflmao.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I used the random generator and I came up with some good ones: Danny Tora, etc. But the one I really liked was Hanis Drackin. Don't ask why, I just caught on to that and that is what I used. It works for LS as Hanis could mean giving a helping hand and it works well for DS as Drackin is like draining something or Dracula.

For a female, I use Shayla Tantra (random generator found that one for me too). Tantra = tantrum, darkside. I don't know if Shayla has a lightside meaning but the women face generations I pick look nice and Lightsidey so I just stick with that for some reason.

Danny Tora? Danny isn't even a good name in real life.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Danny Tora? Danny isn't even a good name in real life.

;)

Owned.

manthing2.jpg

1st play through LS Female: Jadus Tallion (Character from my Star Wars Short Stories)

2nd play through DS Male: Marada Tali (Maxed out Strength and wanted him as a Sith Maurader)

3rd play through LS Female: Mirage (wanted an Uber Jedi that had maxed out Stealth to wander the game unhindered)

4th play through LS Male: Mister E (Not sure why I named him this, just did)

5th play through DS Female: Cleo Obnoxious (I lost influence with everyone and went through most of the game alone, I only leveled Mira up)

6th play through LS Male: Don Juan (Maxed all Force powers, influenced everyone to become Jedi [Mira, Atton, Handmaiden, Bao-Dur])

Just started 7th play through: Darth Ayatollah (Not sure why)

I've always been amused by the rediculous naming conventions in the Star Wars universe. So, in honor of (or perhaps it was mockery) silly Star Wars names, my very first KOTOR character's name was... (trumpets sounding!) Han D'Job.

:lol:

I cracked up every time I used a dialog choice with my character name in it: "I'm not Darth Revan. I'm Han D'Job!"

That still cracks me up to this day. Yes, I'm an immature idiot. :)

I use the first 3 letters of my lastname then first name for the first name. Then the remainder for the last. Me and a couple of friends do a SW gurps game and we named all of or Char in this way and the results were very star wars esk.

Baizak Kley :ph34r: From Zakk Bailey

Darth Vader

I made Bao Dur look like Darth Maul. There related you know.

no offence dude but you spout some of the most unholy bs.

post script unless your 12 and under your spelling of 'their' is unnaceptable

oh yeah, what makes you think theyr related, out of interest

post script  unless your 12 and under your spelling of 'their' is unnaceptable

It's not the smartest thing to do to attack somebody else's spelling unless your own is flawless. And even so...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Darth Vader

I made Bao Dur look like Darth Maul. There related you know.

no offence dude but you spout some of the most unholy bs.

post script unless your 12 and under your spelling of 'their' is unnaceptable

oh yeah, what makes you think theyr related, out of interest

I was kidding, and WOW I made one spelling error. Now someone will start crying about how I made one error. I said Bao Dur look like Darth Maul b/c they kind of do. Lay off Carrot :ph34r: