KotOR II sales in december!

hmm i wonder if lucas will stop LA from tryin to interfere or put "their word in" on kotor3. if they let obsidian do it and let them create a game engine the game would exponentially sell better cuz of the hype the first one produced, only put it out b4 halo3 or after it- preferably after cuz the halo3 hype will go down cuz halo2 was a failure. But if LA could put out some decent fanfare and advertisement this time it could probly top out at #2 or #3. im bein realistic halo3 will sell out becuz more ppl like it sadly. But kotor3 should have BLOOD and scars from ur battles if ur knocked out or over time u just start havin some scars show up- itd look pretty kool but youd only get a couple on the face and body. oh and let obsidian rummage thru the starwars library the GL has to look at some concept sith designs.

i want their ships and armor to be RUTHLESS and EVIL in design, like the ships have distinct edges like swords and are black wit red engines and stuff. also some truly awesome force powers that even GL would be suprised to see.

are we asking too much? just a kickass game?

'Course they won't. All the games LA produced by themselves SUCKED.

'Course they won't. All the games LA produced by themselves SUCKED.

What's this BS? LA's adventure games just owned. DOTT, S&M, Full Throttle, and the Indy series were all excellent games.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm actually gonna try Ninja Gaiden, I keep hearing it's so good. Then again that's what everybody said about Halo 1 and 2, and I didn't like them... (I got both)

its so damned frustrating...sometimes you can just make it out alive if you have some luck but sometimes you will want to smash the game to pieces.

eg. in one area you have to kill 10 super ninja's and 10 more minor ninja's then 3 of the biggest red demons you have ever seen and then you are treated to a lovely cutscene and then just when you have no health potions left you get a giant boss who does maximum damage to you no matter what.

and trust me i tried this even when i had lots of health thingees with me...but it is a good game i suppose.

I'm actually gonna try Ninja Gaiden, I keep hearing it's so good. Then again that's what everybody said about Halo 1 and 2, and I didn't like them... (I got both)

its so damned frustrating...sometimes you can just make it out alive if you have some luck but sometimes you will want to smash the game to pieces.

eg. in one area you have to kill 10 super ninja's and 10 more minor ninja's then 3 of the biggest red demons you have ever seen and then you are treated to a lovely cutscene and then just when you have no health potions left you get a giant boss who does maximum damage to you no matter what.

and trust me i tried this even when i had lots of health thingees with me...but it is a good game i suppose.

That's why the trick is to not get hit... When you can successfully destroy a group of enemies while dodging their attacks, that's when you have started on the path of mastering the combat in the game.

Remember, walls and enemy shoulders are your best friends, use them to leap around the area so you don't get hit.

It's true that most of my favorites happen to be available for PC. However, since I don't enjoy gaming on my PC, it doesn't affect me. It seems to only be a factor for those attempting to justify not buying the Xbox to themselves, and that's fine. But if you think all it has to offer is PC-ports and PS2-also releases, you're talkin out yer ass.

Can't wait for JADE EMPIRE. And NINJA GAIDEN is nearly perfect. :-

obsidian alreddy started working on kotor 3??? or are hoping??

Lets hope not concidering the pretty pathetic job Obsidian did with Kotor 2..... its time to bring Bioware back in

Be careful with those flamebaits. Bioware is not the best thing happened to gaming, KotOR 1 also had looping dialogue trees, game-stopping bugs(Galaxy droid, Carth-bug), endings that were cut from the final version(DS female with Carth sacrificing herself on the StarForge), npc's that could've been party-members(Yuthura Ban), and planets that didn't get to the final version(Sleyheron).

Also, they released NWN.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Be careful with those flamebaits. Bioware is not the best thing happened to gaming,"

Yea, theya re. Or darn close it. Only EA Sports, and Squaresoft come close. BIS was also awesome.

"Also, they released NWN."

Even more reason to like 'em. NWN has been out for over 2 years, and I still play it regularly.

Good stuff. :-

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Be careful with those flamebaits. Bioware is not the best thing happened to gaming,"

Yea, theya re. Or darn close it. Only EA Sports, and Squaresoft come close. BIS was also awesome.

"Also, they released NWN."

Even more reason to like 'em. NWN has been out for over 2 years, and I still play it regularly.

Good stuff. :rolleyes:

- EA? sheesh, Konami all the way.

- Squaresoft? Agreed.

- NWN? Glad you liked it, and it sold well too. But many still consider it a dissapointment(especially before the addons were released). But that's not my point. Some people here claim that Bioware hasn't done anything faulty(in both gamecontent and performance), which isn't exactly the truth.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Some people here claim that Bioware hasn't done anything faulty(in both gamecontent and performance), which isn't exactly the truth."

Yeah; but I simply tend to ignore anyone who claims anything is perfect.. unless they're disucssing me. :)

"Of course what those statistics don't show is how many people traded it in again at their local EBGames or whatever after they found out how unpolished and buggy it was."

Irrelevant. Every game has its share of trade ins and what not. Unles youa re willing to research the numbers for every game; that isn't proof of anything.

All I was saying is that sales figures don't always equal popularity. It unfortunately also shows that LA can get away with abandoning their commitment to their PC and International customers and ship half-finished games. Which really puts a damper on any possible KotOR III situation for me. I think the series should just be allowed to die with a little dignity.

Konami?

LOL

That's pure comedy.

Pro evolution Soccer is definately better than any Fifa product. Also, not to mention Metal Gear Solid, Suikoden, Silent Hill and Castlevania.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"Pro evolution Soccer is definately better than any Fifa product."

No.

"All I was saying is that sales figures don't always equal popularity."

True in some cases. But, in most cases they do help a lot since sells show who was willing to forke over cash to play a game.

"Pro evolution Soccer is definately better than any Fifa product."

No.

Yes. Don't let your love for EA Sports blind you more than is usual in you. PES owns FIFA in every aspect, except for all the official garbage. And most of that can be edited so it's not important.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"Yes. Don't let your love for EA Sports blind you more than is usual in you. PES owns FIFA in every aspect, except for all the official garbage. And most of that can be edited so it's not important."

Wrong. FIFA is superior in most years as some eyars it has adittedly been supbar.

Don't let your anti EAism blind you more than is usual in you.

Wrong. FIFA is superior in most years as some eyars it has adittedly been supbar.

No.

Don't let your anti EAism blind you more than is usual in you.

Where have I stated that I don't like EA? I just don't like monopolies, but you'll be hard pressed to find any comments made by me bashing them directly. I don't hate them and I have had much fun playing some of their games. Try again.

Insert coin.

"I just don't like monopolies, but you'll be hard pressed to find any comments made by me bashing them directly. I don't hate them and I have had much fun playing some of their games."

You finally admit the truth and admit that EA makes good games. So, theya ren't as evil as you claimed befoe. Kewl. :cool:

You finally admit the truth and admit that EA makes good games. So, theya ren't as evil as you claimed befoe. Kewl. :cool:

No, they're not evil. They're just doing what any sensible businessman would do. That is, earn all the money he could, and then some. That's perfectly understandable. But still, I don't think a monopoly is good for me. :thumbsup: