Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

These boards provide 213374U with an endless flow of new victims :-

Einstein thought human stupidity to be infinite. I'm forced to agree with him.

the ability to communate(msp) doesnt reflect how intelligant the people is.

You can have the best Communication(msp) skills in the world and still be a dumbass.

Wrong. The ability to quickly learn and master new languages is a clear sign of intelligence. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

There is nothing wrong with being bad at English. However, there is something very wrong when somebody that can barely type attempts to patronize others.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thank you. Actually I rate TOTJ higher than boring Tolkien (but Homer still rules)

And I suppose the Mummy Returns is better then Arabian Nights

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

^^ here comes a new victim now

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

They had. They quickened the unavoidable. But until Hitler attacked Russia, he was a total victor on all fronts. Also Russia destroyed best wehrmacht armies. Are you unlettered or what?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It would be gross exaggeration to say that western allies had nothing to do with it, but the Soviets were the ones who really beat Germany.

Without the pressure from the Dday landing Russia would have been the test subject of the first atomic bomb.

The elements did far more damage to the german war machine than the russians ever did.

Hitler should have learned his lessons from Napoleon.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It would be gross exaggeration to say that western allies had nothing to do with it, but the Soviets were the ones who really beat Germany.

Before the U.S. entered the war, the Russians had already began to push the Germans out. I mean, really, taking on the British AND the Russians at the same time. Not smart. No wonder the "superior race" got beaten badly. SO much for superior thinking.

Before the U.S. entered the war, the Russians had already began to push the Germans out. I mean, really, taking on the British AND the Russians at the same time. Not smart. No wonder the "superior race" got beaten badly. SO much for superior thinking.

Although we did a bang up job in the battle of britain taking on the British was nothing more than sticking a division or two in france. Britain was in no position to invade and it was only after the US joined that changed.

If not for Dday then Germany would have finished develping the atomic bomb (scary thought isnt it). While the Germans couldnt invade Russia (silly people like I said should have learned from Napoleans mistake) Russia actually getting to the point of being able to take down Germany wouldnt have happened without a combined effort. And Russia would have been fodder for an atom bomb. This of course isnt taking into account the destruction of V2 sites etc.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Although we did a bang up job in the battle of britain taking on the British was nothing more than sticking a division or two in france. Britain was in no position to invade and it was only after the US joined that changed.

But the foolishness of it all is that Hitler was trying to defeat both the British and the Russians. THey are two battle hardened peoples. The Brits really took a pounding with the bombings, without surrendering. And the Russians can claim ancestry from the Vikings, one of histories most notorious warrior cultures. Fighting is in their blood. And of course it was the Brits who finally defeated the Vikings. Why not just concentrate on one of them? But whatever. They world was saved from the assdom that would've been the Nazi Empire. :)

The war savagery of Russians can be explained by their breeding with Mongols and other tribes of the Eurasian Steppe. Russians had great amount of mongol genes - greater than viking ones surely.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Ah yeah, the Nazi Nuke. If true, it would definitely had some impact. It's true that it was very bad for Germany to fail to take out the Britain before they went off to fight the Soviet Union. That left a dangerous enemy on the rear to guard against, especially with U. S. war aid. Too bad for them that they didn't have a chance of beating the Royal Navy and failed to beat the Royal Air Force as well. That made invasion impossible.

SODOFF Steam group.

They had. They quickened the unavoidable. But until Hitler attacked Russia, he was a total victor on all fronts. Also Russia destroyed best wehrmacht armies. Are you unlettered or what?

The US would have pummeled Germany sooner or later. And the best armies were defeated by winter, not the Russian army.

And on topic, my vote is still with Luke Skywalker.

Yeah, undoubtly its snowlakes that destroyed german tanks at Kursk and Byelorussia! :rolleyes:

Son if not Russia your pseudo-nation would be rapidly pummeled & abused by the joined forces of Japan and Germany.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Winter is also pretty cold if I remember correctly, its total bull**** to say that WWII could have been won without the U.S. or otherwise we wouldn't have gotten involved in Europe. I mean why waste the hundreds of thousands of American who died on D-Day and the retaking of the western front if Russia would have just one the war. The truth is and you can ask any WWII historian, that if the Nazi's advance hand't been stop at Lenningrad by the winter, and then having to divert the resources Russia would have rolled over easily. You in no way could beleive otherwise given the way the German army easily had defeated the Russians at every turn. Nice shot at a revisionist history.

Germans were finished in december 1941. Their population exceded only 80 millions while USSR had well over 190 millions in 1941. USSR had three times bigger industry than Germany and giant mineral reserves. It had great territories and could withdraw back to Asia while Hitler had only his pitiful scrap of european continent. There's no way Germans could beat USSR in any phase of WWII. American interference undoubtly quickened defeat of the Third Reich but that's all. Without Americans Red Army would capture Berlin in 1948 not in 1945. Accept this.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Revisionist history from Nur Ab Surd

No one is saying that WW II would've been won without the US. I mean the English were just getting bombed. So they needed help. I was taught in World history(God I love history :D ) that the Russians had stopped the German advance. This was told to me by an American teacher. I'm American myself. O.K. USA! ;) This is in college and it's the first time I heard that. It was also in the textbook :wub:" .

There is no doubt the English needed help. But the Russians needed less. Their country is massive, their people numerous, and they have oil, steel and infrastructure. They were facing the Germans alone. No one was sending reinforcements. On the west, those who fought Germany *cough*France*cough* had fallen, with the exception of England.

WW II history is more than the story of one victor though. In a war with many victors, there will be many histories.

I just don't want bloody russian sacrifice be forgotten only becouse silly Brits think that El-Alamein change anything. Decisive battles of WWII were won in the east and millions of russian males and females paid for that. I don't think that american sacrifices were useless. You really quickened the triumph of enlightenment over the obscure nazism but it is the USSR that truly crushed nazi beast and let's not forget that fact - millions of russian farmboys died for that. Thanks to them you don't speak german in New York today.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: