Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

Luke Skywalker. he brought a Dark Lord back to the light, let him destroy his master. For that alone he is the greatest of the jedi. he always stayed true to the ideals.

Luke Skywalker didn't turn anakin to the light the fact that he was anakin's son turned anakin to the light. Yoda set it all up, Yoda is the Light Side Palpatine not often getting his hands dirty but is the manipulator of events on the grander scale

Luke Skywalker. he brought a Dark Lord back to the light, let him destroy his master. For that alone he is the greatest of the jedi. he always stayed true to the ideals.

Actually, he didn't stay true, because he gave in to anger and hate, while not fully dark, if he were in KOTOR, his bar would be a little in the red.

Actually, he didn't stay true, because he gave in to anger and hate, while not fully dark, if he were in KOTOR, his bar would be a little in the red.

Elaborate.

manthing2.jpg

luke, he revived the jedi order pretty much single handedly and managed to fight off the darkness inside of him that arose from the lack of guidance.

yoda comes a close second, but due to the fact he gets an asswhipping from palpy he doesnt win

ahh but mace is killed by anakin, hu is killed by luke. this puts luke back in first place. yoda remains in second place purely because its a miracle that a 3ft tall green dude did all the stuff he did, a 6ft black dude is always gunna be a good warrior, well in movies etc neway.

will

I didnt vote, but how about Anakin Skywalker?

Why he was great?

1. Born by virgin birth.

2. He was the chosen one to bring the balance with the force.

3. Great technician at a very young age.

4. He mastered his skills with the force at a younger age than most padawans.

5. He sacrafice himself to save his son, which brought balance in the force, by killing his master and returning back to the side of light.

I didnt vote, but how about Anakin Skywalker? 

Why he was great?

1. Born by virgin birth.

2. He was the chosen one to bring the balance with the force.

3. Great technician at a very young age.

4. He mastered his skills with the force at a younger age than most padawans.

5. He sacrafice himself to save his son, which brought balance in the force,  by killing his master and returning back to the side of light.

Being the "chosen one", or "the one destined to bring balance to the Force'" doesn't necessarily make Vader the most 'powerful' per say. It just makes him very 'special'. In terms of raw power, Revan is probably stronger....perhaps even Exar Kun.

manthing2.jpg

yoda comes a close second, but due to the fact he gets an asswhipping from palpy he doesnt win

But Palpy getts an asswhipping from Mace, so by your logic Mace wins. :p

He doesn't get an ass whipping from windu... They duel for a little bit, and plapatine blows him through the window with his lightning. It doesn't matter how you look at it, palpatine won.

Elaborate.

When he tried to strike down the emperor. He *DID* give in to anger and hate, he didn't fully sway, but he did do it. I haven't play any new star wars pen and paper stuff, but the old P&P handbooks and a rule where if you got 5 DS points you character shifted and was unplayable by the player anymore. The emperor had like 25 points, vader had like 15, and Luke had like 3 or 4. Granted, that source is as reliable as any source in the world, since it's all just fan interpretation of the events in the movies and books, but still. The man got some DS points for trying to strike him down the way he did.

eww how can revan be more powerful than anakin in terms of raw power! wrong wrong wrong, exar kun definately comes closer but many people seem to forget that he used the masai temples as amplifiers for his powers during the act which people remember him for, anakin never did such a thing.

It doesn't matter how you look at it, palpatine won.

'palpatine won' is a conclusion. Observing a fight is an observation. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion mean that everyone is free to attach their own conclusions to their observations.

Not only do you imply here that only you are correct and that only you hold the 'truth', you also rob others from their freedom of speech and religion, and although a board is by no means a valid way of exercising one's rights, you do not have the right to put boundaries on the behaviour of others.

The administrators and moderators of this board, however, do, and although it is not my intention to speak for them, I doubt they would like your behaviour.

As to the greatest jedi, I would have to say Jolee Bindo, as he was not afraid to deviate from his path of neutrality when destiny called for him.

Mr U

PS. Again I find your behaviour unwelcoming, Epiphany. Please take my kind advice and try to be a bit nicer and accepting to others.