Whats a better avatar?

B5C

The svastica was also the symbol of the Finnish and Latvian Air Forces until the end of the World War II

Well, that particular thing was because the finns sided with nazi germany against the russians. they used much german equipment during that period. a friends finnish grandfather has a service document stamped with the eagle and swastika.

Not offense Kaftan but the svastica was in the finnish planes since the born of the Ilmavoimat (Finnish Air Force), his first plane was a gift of a swedish and had the svastica as a symbol of good luck. The finnish planes had the svastica in the Winter War November 30th, 1939, March 12th 1940, and in that moment they weren't allies of Germany.

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Damned, I like that psychedelic Willy Wonka... But if you have to change go for the kitten. It is far less probable that you will offend people of different ages and ethnicity that way in a public forum. I am not saying that we should all just cater to everyone else's whims but some extremes are just begging for a disaster.

I would avoid the dude with the mellon, unless you don't really care for what seems like an innevitable invitation for community animosity.

~DX

a prank animation of Hitler eating a melon? give me a break, thatd be like saying the ghostbusters logo promotes illegal haunting

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Swastika symbols have been around since...ever, actually. I even saw Minoan urns in the archeological museum of Heraklion in Crete which dated back to 2000 BC and had "swastikas" on them. They represented stars, I think.

w00t! Minoan nazis :-

And I like Hitler the fruit-lover. But rules are rules...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I would choose the one tat offends people the most, and it looks like the Hitler on wins. Even though it shouldn't offend anyone...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The Hitler thing is even better full size.

But yeah rules are rules, so I would go with that crazy Willy Wonka thing you have already

There is no rule. The admins want the forum to be "Political Correct." Since this is a buisness site. So they dont want to hurt their image.

What's the world coming to when people are worried that a fascist mass-murderer could be potentially offensive? PCness like totally sucks the fun out of everything!

From what ive seen, it is politicians being scared of terrorists, so make everything politically correct. Here in 'merry old england', my mother came home on monday, with a couple that were just pathectic.

Brain Storm - Might offend someone with epilepsy, so now it must be called a Thought Shower .

Window Cleaner - Might offend person, (eh?... why?) so must now be called an Illumination Expert (something along those lines)

If you ever want to talk about political correctness going out-o-control look to England.

Back-on-topic

There is no rule

OK maybe not, but I can understand some might be offended, though the likeliness of them turning up on the forums seems minimul.

Anyway, I do like flashy Wonka thing best.

Hitler choping a melon lost its novelty very quickly.

There is no rule. The admins want the forum to be "Political Correct." Since this is a buisness site. So they dont want to hurt their image.
Avatars and Signatures: Obsidian allows its users to associate a graphic image, or avatar, with their account. This image is displayed in posts underneath the user

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ive never understood this thing about keeping forums "clean". If I ran a site with a forum Id just add a big "the owners of this site take no responsability in the content of the discussion forums since this is individuals.... etc." and be done with it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ive never understood this thing about keeping forums "clean". If I ran a site with a forum Id just add a big "the owners of this site take no responsability in the content of the discussion forums since this is individuals.... etc." and be done with it.

Even though they put that statement up. They dont want to be sued by ignorant people or organzations.

You cant get sued for what someone else writes in your forum. Its very much like suing a company because their office building has been the victim of offensive graphiti.

..well, unless youve somehow laid up your forum so that it can be percieved as an electronic publication in which case you are responsible for its content.

You cant get sued for what someone else writes in your forum. Its very much like suing a company because their office building has been the victim of offensive graphiti.

Right, you can't be sued. But you can't stop people from trying, either. :p"

Right, you can't be sued. But you can't stop people from trying, either. :)"

People can sue the company for not removing it quickly.