Most Favorite/Least Favorite characters in TSL

My favorite list would be:

1) Visas. Before I bought the game I read all stories about he characters and I thought. This is a good character and she lived up to all expectations.

2) Atton / Mira. Well build characters with good comments / good backgrounds.

3) T3-M4. I wasn't looking forward to have him again but it was kinda surprising that now, he had a lot more to say and had much more functions. Meditation, Bastila / Carth movie, solo missions etc. It's the only character that Obsidian actually improved from Kotor I. All the rest where to short backstories, no sidequests which is a bad job.

4) Mandalore. It's good to have this true warrior with me again. I hope the Mandalorians play a major part of the story in Kotor III.

Some other characters I liked in the game were:

Captain Riiken, a good, loyal well build character which I would have liked to be in my party in stead of GO-TO for example. Yes, I dislike GO-TO as well.

Kavar. A good Jedi Guardian master as you would like them to be.

Zez Kai Ell. Please replace this character with Disciple. I mean, the first time I talked to him, I thought he was at least the most human of all the Jedi Masters. Reminded me a bit of Jolee Bindo as he too left the Jedi. At least Zez Kai Ell said I had done everything right from the beginning.

I truly disliked the Jedi Council on Coruscant.

What would they have done with Yuthura ban, Kel Algwinn, Juhani. Dak Vesser, Thalya May if they came back to the them after having joined the Sith?

I dislike Kreia, Atris, Gerevick (really creepy character, kill him painfully).

Since my break is over I hereby conclude my post.

Master Vandar lives!

I replied to a thread like this a while back but apparently it wasn't this one, and my opinions have changed somewhat since back then...and I'm awake. So...

Can't stand:

Hanhar. -- The whole 'lifedebt' thing...I hate stories like that - where 'honor' 'must' override everything. Some types of honor I understand or sympathize with, but Harhar's version of it I don't. It's why I didn't like the Klingons in ST:TNG either.

Mandalore --That honor thing again.

Neutral/boring:

GoTo -- not useful, not interesting, big snore, never used beyond one try.

Visas -- makes a good Jedi, but nothing no one else can't do, and I'm probably one of the few that does NOT like her voice-acting, so I just ignore her now.

Kreia -- I love her voice, and her story-motivation, but as a party member, I leave her on the Hawk.

Amusement value:

T3 - I love it when he comes charging in to attack Visas on the Ebonhawk. He's absolutely adorable. But not really much of a party-member.

Hk-47 - Funny guy with some wonderful (tho unsubtle) sarcasm going on -good with a blaster, but I guess I'm not a big droid-in-party fan either.

Favorites

Mira - She's fun, she interacts w/Atton, she's scrappy w/attittude, she makes a passable Jedi and has decent skills. Plus I like her outfit. I usually take her to Dxun's tomb these days.

Atton -- 1st time I played I went Dark, so I didn't like him just for his looks, haha. He's great either ranged or melee depending how you build him. Plus he's photogenic and mugs for the camera and I like that in a man.

Bao-Dur -- I don't find him attractive at all, voice or appearance - he sounds stoned and makes me sleepy when he talks. But he's good in a fight - barefisted or weapons. Use him a lot on Dxun/Onderon.

Disciple -- Annoyed me a lot at first, grew on me, and now he's my #1 favorite. It's the voice and his constant effort to be polite even when you just know he's steaming (if you're 'mean' to him) that has me laughing. I like a lot of his situation-reaction lines. Plus he's the yin to Atton's yang. Or something.

Kavar -- hope I got that right - the Jedi on Nal Shad. He's the only one you feel bad if you kill him...his 'Damn you must die!" sounds so desperately noble or something.

The rest....well, this probably says something about the story of the game, maybe, but they're kind of non-entities to me. No better than all the Sith that keep popping out of the woodwork. Sion does have a cool voice. And if you're female Exile, it's interesting how he seems to have a crush on her, perhaps.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Disciple: He was all right. I liked that he was a gentleman. He became sort of like a brother to me, but he could've had a good bit more depth. Well, actually, he seemed more like that guy who you think might be interested in you, but then you find out he's actually just really sensitive. And a flaming homosexual. :(

:wub:

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Poor Disciple... the butt of so many jokes... It's weird how I absolutely loated him at first, but now I just adore him. (just not in "that" way :thumbsup: )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Atton -- 1st time I played I went Dark, so I didn't like him just for his looks,  haha.

No kidding... DS Atton is just downright terrifying in appearance. And I love how he comments on how bad you're starting to look and the entire time you're thinking, "Dude... have you looked at yourself?" :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Atton all the way for my #1 fave. He was funny, a great fighter, he could break into stuff, and fought with Disciple. His comments early on are hilarious, it is just unfortunate he didn't get to conitnue his backstory (as has been pointed out). I brought him everywhere with me. I even tried to get his and her jedi outfits for the Exile and Atton (I lost it a long time ago lol).

Disciple is difficult to stand at first, but as Silvershadow says, you graduallky get used to him. I like his line "that's hardly surprising" too.

Bao-Dur--I had trouble getting used to his voice--I expected James Earl Jones I guess, but the voice turned out to be great. He has some good dialogue, great skills and seems to be a very loyal follower. He also has a hilarious scene with Atton about the female Exile. However, after a certain point I couldn't get him to say anything.

Finally, one of my faves form KOTOR I and II has to be T3! You go droid!

Royal

I even tried to get his and her jedi outfits for the Exile and Atton (I lost it a long time ago lol).

Wow. Okay, I may be writing Atton/Exile fanfic, but I didn't do that. :lol:

Just teasing... It's okay, I always put dark jedi robes on Atton even if I have better regular jedi robes he could wear, just because he looks good in black. *hangs head in shame*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

liked

I've liked alot of characters in the game including Mandalore, HK-47, Nihilus (or at least his concept), each Jedi Master being not just a copy of the next one but everyone of them had a different opinion.

Sion! (before Jedi Rebuilt Enclave) - full respect gained after he cut Kreia's hand off. The cinematic where he kicked Kreia's ass was also showing his strength. Also when he comes on Peragus in a ship full of dead soldiers. Fully brilliant how Sion was first shown.

EDIT: Also his regen powers were awesome (when Korriban ran thru him)

...though...

the only problem about each of my party members is that if he/she didn't have a weird/mass-killing/being-beat-up past then he/she must have been very friggin sad and calm for no reason (like the Handmaiden).

disliked

Oh OK so I get to say it for the 10th time now... -> I hated Kreia because it's cuz of her that Obs made everyone start whining and getting weak, falling quickly - to make her look powerful (though in some of her sentences she denies what she said 2 sentences before so they didn't make all of a good job at that).

She comments on each of my damn moves that I make -> too bad I can't say to her "keep the channel clear will ya?"

I hated G0T0 too - comes in likes he owns the place, threatens to blow himself up OMG it's just like they wanted you too feel like that guy with the detonator on his backhead in Blade II.

Sion (after Dantooine Rebuild Jedi Enclave) - starts whining like he wants to go back to momma Kreia who chose me over him as her apprentice OMG - I've lost all respect to him at that moment. He didn't deserve to die by my lightsaber so I just beaten him with force powers after hiding my ls.

EDIT: Suddenly he's easy as hell though here it's not just Korriban but MALACHOR that runs thru him. aaah... :thumbsup: what a waste of potential

other facts

I liked Vrook or was it kicking his ass that I liked? :D -> I'm just glad they put him into the game and it is you who gets a chance to kill him.

Liked comming to Atris with "I came for my lightsaber, Atris." yes and Atris just like Vrook was the character which doesn't get too much sympathy from players though that's what she's there for. The Ice Queen of the Polar Academy ;) (the proper enviroment attracts the fitting people).

EDIT: See Vrook and Atris were pissing my game character off. Kreia was pissing ME off, ME -> sitting in front of my comp and that's a big difference.